[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niruzzzzzzzz

10-27-2012

signed

shrimpkabob

10-27-2012

signed

EpicFrogNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Signed.

1) Bring back the old TT, with a more stable jungle spawn system, lower the fountain turret range, and create new items to help make champions more balanced for 3v3. Also making the TT dragon look different from the one on SR would be a nice touch. For example, a skeletal dragon, just to make TT more unique.

2) Take the new map, put it into it's own game-mode category (it is NOT classic), and rename it something else (like say, the Abyssal Woods)

Now people who like both the new and the old are satisfied.

Gaffle89

10-27-2012

signed

The Bushmaster

10-27-2012

Both maps please.... signed.

Ugg

10-27-2012

signed

Elodin

10-27-2012

Signed - I hate the old TT and I love the new, but it'd be best to have both available, even if only in custom games. I simply don't want the mass of rage on the forums.

Razorwynd

10-27-2012

signed

RYKK888

Recruiter

10-27-2012

I like the new Twisted Treeline, though I think it and the old one are very different in terms of the team strategies. I'm sure Riot would like to have a uniform 3v3 map so they can continue to expand the competitive side of this, but I would love to at least keep the old TT in custom maps, if not as a separate 3v3 option.

Thanks Riot for giving us a new map, but please keep the old one available.

/signed

TheLastBaron88

10-27-2012

I think the replacement of TT is having kind of the opposite effect that Riot was going for. I heard that TT was being replaced, tried it out, and loved it. Started playing it more than SR because it was more relaxed, faster paced, and easier to round up 2 friends than 4 (matchmaking SUCKS and sticks me with terrible randoms, usually against players who clearly know what they are doing).
To be fair, I gave the "new TT" a try, and it was alright, but wasn't even remotely similar in how it looked OR played. Now that I can no longer play the true and rightful TT, it will be back to SR exclusively for me. And it seems like most in this thread will be doing the same. At least, those that don't stop playing League altogether. Of course, since this whole issue has generated such a stir, it is entirely possible that a fixed Treeline (not Twisted Dominionline as I have heard it called) would get enough attention from new players to be relevant again, were it to be reintroduced, thus accomplishing precisely what Riot had intended: making Twisted Treeline a competitive and popular map.