Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talnair

10-26-2012

Signed

JedtheMarine

10-26-2012

Signed, I love the old Twisted Tree Line, and the new one is cool too. It would be great to keep both maps, and as he says we need variety! I've been waiting for new maps for League of Legends. This is a good opportunity. Make the new Twisted Treeline an entirely different map/level that can be chosen from the menu. Please Riot! This would be absolutely awesome! Not to mention the new map runs sluggish on my old PC whereas the original Twisted Treeline had no slow issues on my computer.

Thanks for posting this Fraysa, I was just on my way to make a thread for this, but I see that you already have Good work!

Archer Lusk

10-26-2012

Lots of my friends have already quit. I want them to come back.

X__Archer Lusk__

DARKxALLxSEER

10-26-2012

Quote:
aquaticsolstice:
Your all scared of change. It is the way of the world. Some kingdoms fall while another arises. Just remember the old days and look forward to the future. Riot has great things coming to us, the future is looking fantastic. This new change in league of legends is what we need. Besides, it will help put an end to the DoTa2 Comments about league being for simpletons. It will be just fine guys. Trust in Riot!!!

it dum down map . no skill game play anymore just kill just push no planing at to win just kill to win smaller map feel odd speed up the game play didn't fix **** made new problems i won game in 3 mins IN THE OLD TREE LANE. THEY ONLY go up to 20 to 30mins someone feeding or they have even skill . now that needing skill factor it gone. any how hated that you had to play smart to win will love the new tree line it dum down map you MAY LOVE IT BUT I HATE IT..

Insane Observer

10-26-2012

Signed. I like thee new map, but it is so different that with only a few tweaks it could be made into a new map itself.

Maverick BJI

Recruiter

10-26-2012

Signed. Please return the old Twisted Treeline. MAYBE with some improvements.

The New TT is awesome. But it totally a new map with new objectives and a new style of play.

Have an extra map

Dr3x1

10-26-2012

Variety for variety's sake is never a good thing (see: Guild Wars 1 PvP). Quality comes first always. I like what they've done w/ the new map. I liked the old map as well, but it was seriously flawed. 3's have always been my favorite game type. I'm glad all the effort put into it has finally come to fruition. I've been following it's progress for months.

iFiddle U

10-26-2012

Signed!

yummydonut11

10-26-2012

riot we want the old tt back but still keep this one as a seprate map ok

Eye Candy Only

10-26-2012

Signed. I didn't want to learn a new map strategy! I was perfectly happy in my little 3v3 world. This Map should NOT be called Twisted Treeline, it is somethiing different. I am not happy, I want the old map back please or I don't see myself playing nearly as much on this Twisted Scar Map.