[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManicRomantic

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletphun View Post
Signed. It's not really a twisted treeline anymore o.o they should name it to shadow isle and bring back the old map.
That way we have 3 modes of 5v5, (classic, dominion, proving grounds) and 2 modes of 3v3

p.s. has this got the attention of riot yet?

in all honesty we have no idea if they have noticed it the the OP said that someone made a counter thread but riot took it off so they MUST be paying attention to this.. i mean thousands of fans, most likley 75-80% paying costomers want the old one :c

jsnaggler

10-26-2012

signed.

MosesChrst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Signed. TT and Faux TT need to be separate maps. Why fix something that was never broken. I hope this works.

ManicRomantic

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MosesChrst View Post
Signed. TT and Faux TT need to be separate maps. Why fix something that was never broken. I hope this works.

Thats the problem, there were a few issues with the old TT.. the fact that if you had someone with the buffs from jungle you were pretty much garanteed at least two kills if yall had ANY type of skill ^.^ the fact that super turret was too close to the nexus, the 3v3 game play was supposed to be 20-30 minutes, many games ended up being fourty five minutes or more...dont get me wrong, i really mis the old TT i mean, just fix the issues or even leave them.. the entire gameplay was much better! Riot just messed up in implicating this "new" map.. it should be just that.. a new map(:

ChrisIsFantastic

10-26-2012

I am for keeping both old and new TT. Name it something new.

Crusader Cono

10-26-2012

Signed.
I originally thought this was going to be a new game mode entirely; I have no idea whey they would remove the old map for this.

monkeyman07956

10-26-2012

Signed

Keono

10-26-2012

Signed. I want the old map back leave this as a new map by its self. Basically if this stays I am done 3 vs 3 which was my favorite.

jack747

10-26-2012

signed. two maps instead of one? count me in this new twisted treeline feels like a new map, not an update, so i definitely think they should separate.

Dreamtide

10-26-2012

The OP has the right idea, I would love to see this as a new map, but I love playing the old TT so much that I feel like i'd have to stop playing lol if I never get the chance to play it again...

Signed.