Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BuckShizzle

10-25-2012

Signed. I absolutly hate the alter.... the map is eh.. should be a whole new map not a replacment.. I only play'ed 3's because i enjoy'ed it more then 5's... now.. im pretty much done with LoL... unless they bring back old TT

Destraega

10-25-2012

Quote:
BuckShizzle:
Signed. I absolutly hate the alter.... the map is eh.. should be a whole new map not a replacment.. I only play'ed 3's because i enjoy'ed it more then 5's... now.. im pretty much done with LoL... unless they bring back old TT

Same, and its sad really.

Zeiitgeist

10-25-2012

Maybe just change it back to what it was... but just fix not revamp completely old map's flaws?

keep TT a competitive map, not a dominion

Jigggy

10-26-2012

Can't believe they killed the old tt. Sad face

uncreative1

10-26-2012

signed

Penguin Pain

10-26-2012

signed

Opal

Master Recruiter

10-26-2012

singed

Lumione

10-26-2012

i'll sign this. I HATE the new map.

no wards? really? all those ****ing bushes and no wards? this is the worst mistake riot has ever made. and come on, the list of riot's mistakes is as long as my arm.

Do a search for my username, you'll see i'm not someone who makes a practice of venomous, negative posts like this. But this new post-natal abortion of a map is an unspeakable, disgusting pile of ****.

Arrya

10-26-2012

singed, i truly loved the old tt, ive had fun on the new one dont get me wrong, but its a different style completely. hell even the graphics are different enough for this new map to be called the shadow isles, its even got the spider! her father?

Orenin

10-26-2012

signed why do we have to say signed when we have an upvote