[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enemy Commando

10-25-2012

As someone said in an earlier post, times do change, but typically speaking, maps don't. Developers frequently feature old school maps in newer versions of games, Halo Reach with Blood Gulch for example. I personally liked the old TT, the digging into the base to comeback was part of the game, don't play it if that doesn't suit you. There's absolutely no reason to not have the both of them, the old for people who liked the way it was, and the new for people who want a faster game. I don't even play TT anymore, but it was still fun to learn on. They should call the new TT "Deathly Hallows TT" or Shimmering Isles or something similar, that way it's theme will actually make sense. It's lore could be built around Elise. Keep the old twisted please guys, don't change what aint broke.
SIGNED...

insertsnarkhere

10-25-2012

Signed.
And signed again, and again, and again.

I really like the new "TT", I really do. But.
I am actually legitimately upset that I may never be able to play an old TT match again, because I liked them a lot more than 5v5s and I just...I like the new map, but it just seems like a COMPLETELY different experience and I really think it should just...be it's own thing. :c
I like the old TT. A lotttttttt. I don't want it to leave us. =/

Fiery Flare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

signed

PhuckNlggerRlot

10-25-2012

signed.

New TT is garbage

BlueAcres

10-25-2012

Please leave the old TT. The new one puts way more emphasis on objectives and is not a real grind match of 3v3 which it should be.

SIGNED

Lemondoodle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Signed

Brave777

10-25-2012

signed, do we have find a time machine to go back in time to play the classic map??? New map should of just been New map. Simple/

eejlz

10-25-2012

I am not a fan of the new twisted tree line. I think you should keep the old one. I logged in ready to play clicked on the map and waited to load when i finally came up i was shocked and appalled. I dislike the feel of the game. Leave the old tree line, or atleast let us choose.

MegaMoMo

10-25-2012

Signed

Coovlin

10-25-2012

Signed. After playing two matches (one loss, one win) in the new map I feel like it does not have the same feel as the old map at all. I do not like the new altar system and I'm sure many of the old TT fans would agree. This map might grow on me in the future, but I still want the old map, please and thank you