[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frostknife

10-18-2012

Signed! I would hate to see the old TT go

brenden7808

10-18-2012

singed, I agree with keeping the old TT

Direwolfzs

10-18-2012

Signed, I played TTL for over a year, just trashing it is not the way to go

Scrimshaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Singed,
I don't like the addition of objectives i don't play Dominion and have no desire to i play 98% TT i think many players why like the TT play style don't like Dominion so why the decision to combine them? Probably to create more interest in Dominion.

Please Remove The Objectives from the new TT before launch other then that thank you for the great new map, If it launches as is however and the old map dies so will my league of legends game play. See i'm a store manager who works 60+ hours a week I also am raising a 2 year old. So i'm what you would call a Causal Gamer that is why treeline appealed to me, it offered fast passed action, less champions to learn to play and play against "its a good thing that not all champions are balanced for TT" as a casual gamer playing only this game type i could keep up with the game and continue to dominate because my narrow focus allowed me to keep up with the kids that can put 40+ hours a week into playing. The objectives may not take away from that directly but they add an element I'm not looking for. I like fast paced action/ ganking / team fighting. Controlling objectives is boring.

Shion SinX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Signed, i really want the new TT but why remove the other? at least on customs, please.

Mine Jump

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shion SinX View Post
Signed, i really want the new TT but why remove the other? at least on customs, please.
I really don't care how long/difficult a wait time it would be, if the remake plays anything like the videos seem to show it playing I would rather play SR and inconvenience people with my frequent needs to only play for 30 minutes or so until my account eventually gets banned. I can't see a reason to play this game anymore in that situation.

Lil Will

10-18-2012

Signed

Dreams Beholder

10-18-2012

Signed. There's no need to kill a nice map that only need a few improves.

Falsen

10-18-2012

Signed, TT needed some changes, like the separation nexus-turret, it was good, but the other things... were way to much for such a little map. The work done in the TT remodel it's amazing, but no for TT. You RIOT changed it so much, now doesn't look like a twisted treeline anymore.. Excuse my bad english please. And call this map Shadow isles map, we will love you. Also i'm very negative and i don't think that riot will read about this. I'm pretty sure they will release the new map like it is now and don't care bout our opinions on this. I'm pretty pretty sure this will happen

keine Hoffnung

10-18-2012

Signed, they took it too far. Simple changes were all it needed. This really seems like a whole new map.