[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slowder

10-18-2012

Signed!
There's people that didn't like the current TT and there's alot of people that do also!
The people that don't shouldn't be disagreeing but to be agreeing as having it as a seperate map benifits them aswell.

ShadowwBlaze

10-18-2012

Signed

Brodrew

10-18-2012

signed

Varxtis

10-18-2012

I think a poll would of helped, but regardless.. Signed!

Epiras

10-18-2012

In a perfect world, I would sign.

Rioters have already explained the reason why they never implemented a Draft Mode 3v3, it was basically because they can't host that much space for such a small pool of players; the same would be for making it into two maps.

I love the old TT map; but when it comes down to it, it really does just have to go.

MoKhomeini

10-18-2012

Signed

Drago6817

10-18-2012

agreed, why kill off choices? maybe switch ranked to the new map but keep the old map with normals

Subpotent

10-18-2012

No support.

Mine Jump

10-18-2012

As a player who has literally leveled 1-30 on almost nothing but TT, I would miss it terribly if it went away. And this is exactly what the new map means. No more evading teamfights until CS is caught up from careful jungling and defense, because now a teamfight is mandatory every 90 seconds (have fun, people with long cooldown ults!). No more sniping a turret to punish a botched teamfight you weren't present for, because the altars will make it end up as a positive for the enemy team anyway in the long run. No more wards, and this is the biggest objection I have by far. No wards? In a game mode that can last upwards of 45 minutes? This either means that they are encouraging dumber play, or that their target game length will now be much shorter. Either way, boo!

Signed, supported, and signed again.

ShooterDudeLoL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Signed, leave it in customs at least.