[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ButterflysKiss

10-23-2012

signed

LoEloPro

10-23-2012

Signed

Busy Dreamer

10-23-2012

Singed.

xLightning

10-23-2012

Signed, Bumped.

Micromann

10-23-2012

Signed.
The only similarities there would be between "new" TT and "old" TT would be the number of players, and the number of lanes. While I agree that the map needs a few fixes (such as moving the nexus turret from the spawn to avoid "leading" minions into the laser), I like the jungle as it currently is.

Clearly, Riot, the issue of replacing the old map with a new one polarizes the community. Appease both parties by keeping old ways as well as bringing in the new.

Brodhi

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micromann View Post

Clearly, Riot, the issue of replacing the old map with a new one polarizes the community. Appease both parties by keeping old ways as well as bringing in the new.
You don't think forcing us to choose between 1 map or the other will polarize the community? LOL. Do you guys even think when you post anymore?

If Riot forces us, as a community, to choose either TT or SI, that is the exact same thing as if a bunch of people quit the game because they delete TT. Except most of you won't quit the game if they make TT, you will just count your losses and keep playing. But if they do keep TT, it actually HAS effects on the entire community as a whole. How can we even hope to become a serious competitive scene when we have 2 maps to play? Roll random dices for tournaments to see which map we play on? OH SUCKS TO BE YOU, YOU ROLLED TT. Now you gotta deal with all its imbalances and problems!

Take off the rose-tinted goggles for one moment to really look at the bigger picture. It isn't about their hatred for TT. It isn't about their love for Dominion. It is 100% about trying to make 3s as a community a more competitive, user-friendly experience for anyone who walks into it.

Tetryst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

yup, signed.

TheT00l

10-24-2012

signed

I really like the new map, but id prefer no shrines, instead buff creatures so it involves more of the head to head jungling like the old one did if u actually ran into another jungler. Also the no wards aspect i think is totally stupid, i understand why they thought it was a good idea, but really its not smart. Vision is everything in this game, and with no map awareness and vision you are either forced to group and push for safety OR play as passively as u can to prevent dying from supereasymode ganks.

The speed shrine was a cool idea but id much rather have my fancy black buff back in its place. and the two shrines could instead be a monster camp that gave a buff to the team who killed the creature. Makes the jungle have more creeps to actually be a jungle, and adds to the fact you have to EARN your buffs.

orbofdarkness

10-24-2012

signed

bathar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Signed. I made a guide for 3v3. The new map will make all my experience useless.