[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrrd

10-23-2012

Signed. Obviously

G3nt13psyc0

10-23-2012

signed, the new TT should be a stand alone map, gives us more variety.

Caligstro Smith

10-23-2012

Signed! TT was all I played from when I made my acc up to 30 -- I didn't even start playing SR very much until then!

People are asking for whole new maps ALL THE TIME, and the changes to TT are so extensive that it could definitely be considered a new map. Then the core TT players who wanted these changes get them, the core TT players who want to keep the old map get to, and all the people scrabbling for new maps get one too!

It seems like adding this as a new map offers a strict superset of benefits in all respects: player/customer satisfaction, game diversity and more!

Achyl

10-23-2012

Signed :3

MMOKEY

10-23-2012

signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AllThisMeatA23

10-23-2012

Signed.

FallenArrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Signed

To be honest this sounds like a mini-dominion as much as I like the idea of the new map I don't want to lose the Twisted Treeline altogether.

Technically this does NOT fit into the CLASSIC category it DOES however fit into the dominion category quite well. E.G. speeded up gameplay, points for capture on the map different buffs etc

One thing I will say is that the CLASSIC Treeline does need a jungle nerf on it.

Zoppitybop

10-23-2012

Signed.

Brodhi

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodhi View Post

If you all seriously want to help this community, then go out to other gaming forums, or post in other forums on this website, and try to get more people to play instead of bickering about keeping a useless map that is the sole reason no one plays 3s to begin with. The only reason we've seen a surge of players the last month is because people want to get a rating in 3s. Once they get their Gold, they leave 3s for good. That is a cycle that has been going on all Season and it is not proof of any kind of popularity on this map.

Kill TT so we can have a balanced map that can attract new faces.
Quoting this because it is 100% truth. The rest of the LoL community doesn't give a **** about TT, its community, or any balance changes for it. We need Shadow Isles to not only attract more players, but also to balance the map so we can become a serious competitive scene. TT as it is now will never have any tournaments of any kind.

If you all are suddenly coming out of the woodwork for TT, do something more productive with these voices. Go try and make TT a real map that can be truly competitive.

Sam

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodhi View Post
Quoting this because it is 100% truth. The rest of the LoL community doesn't give a **** about TT, its community, or any balance changes for it. We need Shadow Isles to not only attract more players, but also to balance the map so we can become a serious competitive scene. TT as it is now will never have any tournaments of any kind.

If you all are suddenly coming out of the woodwork for TT, do something more productive with these voices. Go try and make TT a real map that can be truly competitive.
Correct. I mean the idea of having both maps separated into different things would be cool, but what it'll do is split the community. Which TT is already a small community.