[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

weretybe

10-23-2012

signed

SunderwareInc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Signed

XanderJJ

Recruiter

10-23-2012

Signed. I also think removing wards is a bad idea. Wards and oracles are a huge part of the meta that removing would make unskilled and uneducated play more viable which I believe is a bad decision in any game.

NTNReaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Signed

and i agree 100% that wards should ABSOLUTELY NOT be taken out. there not in dominion bc you dont need em. if your playing a map that contains Laning you NEED wards. how else can you counter ganks? clairvoyance on TT? gimme a break.

CmdrCodPiece

10-23-2012

Signed. I luv playing Singed, Cho, and Darius as a easy win.

muteone

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojjin View Post
I also think removing wards is a bad idea. Wards and oracles are a huge part of the meta that removing would make unskilled and uneducated play more viable which I believe is a bad decision in any game.
Signed and I totally agree with you.

HobbsCdn

10-23-2012

Signed. Bring back old TT and make the new version a new map.

Killerkirby441

10-23-2012

Signed, new TT is kinda like a mix of dominion and classic, which i think is cool, but its not TT

Kerfuffles

10-23-2012

Signed. While I love the idea of a new map/items, I still feel like the old one will have unique dynamics that will disappear. While I'm aware that you don't have to lose something to get something new, I don't see why both shouldn't be a possibility.

8bitgoldfish

10-23-2012

Signed. The new map is fun and all but it ruins 3v3 for me. I made a dominion with only 2 points. The lack of wards is the single most things that kills the map.