Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

weretybe

10-23-2012

signed

SunderwareInc

10-23-2012

Signed

XanderJJ

Recruiter

10-23-2012

Signed. I also think removing wards is a bad idea. Wards and oracles are a huge part of the meta that removing would make unskilled and uneducated play more viable which I believe is a bad decision in any game.

NTNReaper

Recruiter

10-23-2012

Signed

and i agree 100% that wards should ABSOLUTELY NOT be taken out. there not in dominion bc you dont need em. if your playing a map that contains Laning you NEED wards. how else can you counter ganks? clairvoyance on TT? gimme a break.

CmdrCodPiece

10-23-2012

Signed. I luv playing Singed, Cho, and Darius as a easy win.

muteone

10-23-2012

Quote:
Mojjin:
I also think removing wards is a bad idea. Wards and oracles are a huge part of the meta that removing would make unskilled and uneducated play more viable which I believe is a bad decision in any game.

Signed and I totally agree with you.

HobbsCdn

10-23-2012

Signed. Bring back old TT and make the new version a new map.

Killerkirby441

10-23-2012

Signed, new TT is kinda like a mix of dominion and classic, which i think is cool, but its not TT

Kerfuffles

10-23-2012

Signed. While I love the idea of a new map/items, I still feel like the old one will have unique dynamics that will disappear. While I'm aware that you don't have to lose something to get something new, I don't see why both shouldn't be a possibility.

8bitgoldfish

10-23-2012

Signed. The new map is fun and all but it ruins 3v3 for me. I made a dominion with only 2 points. The lack of wards is the single most things that kills the map.