Ward Skins Coming Soon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astorax

Recruiter

10-18-2012

I'll echo what most folks have said. I'd spend IP/RP on permanent skins for my wards, but not for a week's worth of rental.

Phumblez

10-18-2012

Whoa riot down voted? ease your pain with some sad anime music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzn3O...eature=related

ltn2150

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

fail riot...

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Temporary AND Limited?

Shut up. You're not getting my money. No Fry image today.

Darkness4910

10-18-2012

Won't even spend IP on those. I'm not that stupid.

CoolyRanks

10-18-2012

The novelty will probably have worn off within a week anyway, so I don't see the reason for the uproar.

Hello Darkness

10-18-2012

If you don't want to buy them, then don't. They're so insignificant it shouldn't matter to you guys, but some people have been asking for this on the forums for months. Same old GD, asks for something then complains when they get it.

So what if they're rentals? Riot is still a business and this is a great way for them to get income to be able to pay more talented people to work on this game. Riot has never been and never will be a charity.

Dirge Farum

10-18-2012

Sorry Riot, I would of instabought all of them for RP, but you had to go and do something foolish like make them temporary. I don't pay for stuff that runs out.

Which sucks, cause these things have to be lower cost/time to make, and you could pump out more, and especially with limited holiday Wards I'd buy them all for the right price.

G4MESDEAN

10-18-2012

why do you tease us so tell me the release date im dieing here

Bu Gao Xing

Master Recruiter

10-18-2012

When I buy a skin for a champion, I buyz it for evah... when I buy a skin for a ward I want it to be the same way. I aint buying digital goods that only last for a week.