Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0Mace0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

^^^^ wondering this too

Kerbere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragoon212 View Post
Anyone know if this applies to prepaid cards?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Yes it will apply to any way that you purchase RP.
Quote:
You will be fine as long as you bought in October.
^

Roxarine

10-19-2012

i think i posted this yesterday,

i've received promotional RP due to playoff's game delay.

will this count towards the grand total i need for the icons?

DeathKidFTW

10-19-2012

So when should we expect these to show up for the people that have bought and spent their RP before all of this was announced? Also, will refunds affect the icons we receive?

DeathKidFTW

10-19-2012

Oh yeah, I also don't understand why people are hating on this idea so much. It is just a little bonus to go with the RP you already know you are going to buy for all those awesome new skins. It's not like you have to buy them separately.

Backdoor Brian

10-19-2012

-777 dislikes... nice.

Elly Honda

10-19-2012

i think this is a great idea, and am excited for the icons.

my only small complaint is that I wish you guys told me a bit in ADVANCED to this starting, because I wasnt planning on spending $70 for RP this month (i buy skins so often, im pretty stocked up for a while), but since this icon thing is going on---and i totally want all of them---i would've set aside a bigger "riot skin" budget for myself, instead of buying that lipstick i got the other week, or DOA5.

So just warn me a bit in advanced so I dont feel so anxious about squeezing that extra $70 or so in from the 18th-13th. I wouldve appreciated knowing on the tail end of September, or October 1st.

thanks, Riot, I love you guys! <3

Blue Creme Soda

10-19-2012

So I'm curious would it be possible for me to get these when I just dumped money on 5000rp literally the day before this timeframe?

I did a thing with support and I literally just got a copy and paste of this initial post which was not at all what I asked...

Blue Creme Soda

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustachestalker View Post
So... Can I get these for the 5,000+ Rp I spent THREE DAYS before this period? ;___;

Y u no increase period length earlier!?
Literally in the same boat... only I did mine on 9/30... and support is less than helpful on the matter.

Tigx

10-19-2012

Quote:
Some people bought a lot of RP in September and are planning to spend it for Shadow Isles but are disappointed that wouldn't earn them any summoner icon rewards under the current plan. Therefore, we are going to add up the total RP spent in that time period and allow players to qualify for rewards that way as well. Make any more sense?
stop the rage!