Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0Mace0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

IP for some of the ward skins

Malkshakevanilla

10-19-2012

Sorry Riot but nobody is going to pay 10k riot points for an icon. yeeesh!

Bobus Touchdown

10-19-2012

85 bucks for a few summoner icons eh riot

I like the wraith one but it isn't worth 85 dollars sorry, ill stick to my rose.

Gazbleu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Can the purchases be cumulative or it as to be paid in one payment?

Carbon

10-19-2012

Im so disgusted with the majority of this community.. You're all complaining because Riot decided to be NICE AND GIVE US FREE ****?! ARE YOU CHALLENGED? If they didnt announce these icons for RP purchases.. And just did it secretly, would anyone complain? Nope. not a single person. But because they publicly announce they plan to do a promotion for purchasing RP.. Suddenly they are complete scum and are money hungry and blah blah blah. Shut up. They didnt change the price on anything. They didnt MAKE YOU BUY anything. They simply decided to give out a BONUS ICON to people who bought rp over a 45 day period. NOTHING CHANGED! Why the hell are people this upset over riot doing us a solid. Good lord you people need help.

EDIT: Thank you Riot for the Maokai sale too been waiting FOREVER to buy him

0Mace0

10-19-2012

^^^ exactly

MyTeamHasMe

10-19-2012

Riot, how about some love towards people who have purchased RP in the past? I get that this is incentive for people to purchase more RP for the holidays, but what about the rest of us? Maybe create some reward tiers for total RP purchased on the account?

Zyorhist

10-19-2012

I love this idea.

Not only do I get the rp that I pay for, I also get a bonus present. TY Riot and the marketing department. I love that you guys are always trying to find way to make purchases fun.

Also I would like to say that the new ward skins are freaking sweet too. Im excited to see if you guys are going to do christmas skins for them as well because it would be awesome to see my Bittersweet LuLu putting out candycane wards everywhere....

dismaljester

10-19-2012

This is kind of annoying.

I have over 10k rp on my account that I bought while there was no promotion. I was out and knew I would spend it to I bought the max I could at the time, which was 100$ worth. Now there have been 2 promotions that I have had to miss because I purchased too many points too early.

Stuff like this discourages people from spending money on RP at random times and makes us wait for a promotion to purchase.

"Oh I'm out of RP but instead of buying now I think I'll wait since there might be another promotion I'll miss out on"

Fraxtures

10-19-2012

So if you would like the Tier 5 (10,000+ RP): Vengeful Wraith plus Tiers 1-4. You have to spend 70$. Thats a little bit ridiculous.