Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Only Turtle

10-19-2012

I can only buy rp cards, so i wish they could somewhat connect the spirit one to the rp cards

Kivarra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Does the bonus RP from purchases count toward this too, or just the base RP?

Sirwhit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Too bad ive got everything in game doesnt seem right....

Feydude

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocker155 View Post
Really wish it could take into account all the RP I bought before this time period...
i've already bought like over 20k of RP, wtf would i do with another 10k, i've bought everything i wanted and even stuff i didn't want just cuz. This is really ****ty of Riot to be doing to us, they should be available for purchase or account for previous RP purchases

Support Teemo

10-19-2012

Aw man Thx Riot! Love the new icons

Naonical

10-19-2012

$70 to get all the icons, which are shown at the very end of your games you play or on your profile as a "status" symbol. Pretty expensive for something so useless and doesn't show much effort going into them.

Not only that, but the fact that past purchases don't count for this unless they happened this month. So you are basically just showing to your community you don't really care about them or their support, but how much money you can squeeze out of them.

This holds true because you didn't make these icons purchasable for already existing RP rotting away in people's accounts they might wanted to have spent on these icons.

Heck when pulsefire Ez released who apparently took "so much time" to make, you gave a character, a nice skin, a profile lookup, and a summoner icon for at a "reasonable" deal.

These icons are another story entirely.... and don't get me started on the ward skins we were all hyped about until the truth on those came out.

Edit: Makes me dread even thinking about how much they are going to ask for the Hallow skins

ReaperO13

10-19-2012

is this cumulative i just bought 5000+ RP yesterday dose that mean if i buy 5000+ more i will get tier 5 or must it be all in one purchase?

Albino Parakeet

10-19-2012

Argh I bought RP on September 29th. Can anyone throw me a bone?

OneWildNikka

10-19-2012

They need someone new in Riot's Marketing Department.

ZzRadio

10-19-2012

We ask for some new icons for like 2 years and you give us tourny icons and make us pay for these.