Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EsotericVendetta

Recruiter

10-18-2012

I concur that the retroactive timeframe is quite short. I bought RP slightly more than a month ago, during the double bonus RP incentive and I still have quite a bit left over, and all the things I DID purchase with it are still in my history. It should look at how much you spent, purchased, and still have...

Deotay

10-18-2012

Please, the only thing I really want is the Wraith Icon. Must I spend such a large amount of money to get such a simple thing? I understand that it's a marketing strategy but it seems somewhat unfair to only offer this one to receive these icons. I'd be perfectly willing to pay the full price of a skin to choose an icon.

Dreampod

10-18-2012

Quote:
EsotericVendetta:
I concur that the retroactive timeframe is quite short. I bought RP slightly more than a month ago, during the double bonus RP incentive and I still have quite a bit left over, and all the things I DID purchase with it are still in my history. It should look at how much you spent, purchased, and still have...

While I think this is a bit of a rooster-up, the two weeks is their standard period for providing compensation for price changes etc.

Dfective

10-18-2012

They need to make up the money they gave away for the season 2 championship.

MCXL

10-18-2012

I don't like that there is a cutoff.

Dr Lovely

10-18-2012

im stunned by how many people have reacted with such hatred and anger to this. 750 thumbs down on riots comment? am i the only one who LIKES this?

your not BUYING the icons for the listed price, your getting it as a BONUS to spending that RP on other stuff during the halloween season. with all of the cool holiday stuff coming out right now, its going to be easy to unlock some of these.

thanks riot, cant wait for those ward skins.

Death Korp

Recruiter

10-19-2012

I am amazed at all the entitled people in here. The best looking icon is a reward for those who support the company the most. Why is that so hard for people to understand? The icon has no effect at all on the game. So stop *****ing that you can't afford it and trying to take the bonus away from those who can.

Now for an actual question. It says RP purchased, does that include the bonus RP or just the actual amount purchased. Basically does buying the 50$ (6500+700) and the 20$ (2600+200) equal the 10k we need. Or do we need to buy the 6500+2600+1300 due to the bonus not counting?

TSN Rederth

10-19-2012

You guys are ridiculous. You don't need the summoner Icons and they are completely free with the purchase of RP. You don't pay 10k for an icon, it's if you decide you want to invest in the game that much you get a little chip in.

Chrystoff

10-19-2012

...i was excited for the reward for how much RP you buy, until it said in this period of time. for shame.

TheeBlueKing

10-19-2012

F A I L i spelld it out for you