Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jortalus

10-18-2012

So because I purchased RP on the 14th and 16th (6600 total), I get the first four icons? Sweet. I didn't even know about this promotion but I'll take it =D

But seriously, make the ward skins permanent. Keep the rental, but add another price point that is permanent. I won't be renting them because it will suck to lose them when the time comes.

Devo317

10-18-2012

****ing lame.

You remember the sale when you gave us "Double Bonus RP"?

Yeah...I bought the $100 one. The one you wanted to test out.

It was an amazing deal...really worth the purchase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But now...I already have stupid amounts of RP.

AND I ONLY GET THIS ICONS IF I SPEND MONEY BETWEEN OCT 1 AND NOV 13!?

I've been a loyal player for nearly 3 years...

I consistently bought $20-$35 rp every couple of months...but then you gave me this awesome bundle that would save me a LOT of cash buy spending $100 at one time...

AND YOU ARE GOING TO PUNISH ME FOR BUYING RP DURING YOUR PROMO!?

No. You can seriously go **** yourself on this one.

You should REWARD ME for supporting you, rather than only rewarding those temporary purchases.

****ing lame.

If **** like this keeps up, I'm going to stop playing.

I expect more integrity from a company that I've financially supported for this long.

~~~~~

Make it right. You know you can.

All you have to do is remove the "window of opportunity" and reward everyone that has bought rp from you.

THAT is type of stuff I'm used to seeing from Riot.

You guys are amazing...you have a great team...and you make a great game.

Don't start going backwards now.

Make this right.

Mk5StrikerEureka

10-18-2012

lol 10,000 Rp.. I have supported Riot over the yeas but this is silly. thank you Riot.

Odie el perro

10-18-2012

Just. WHO the HELL would buy 75~ DOLLARS in RP JUST FOR 1 ICON? Riot what the hell are you even thinking.

Articunozard

10-18-2012

Quote:
Sauron:
Why can't we just BUY these? I have 30k RP from tournaments that I can't use on anything.

With your ward skin "promotion" running I refuse to give you any money for any reason.

gibe money pls

Zeirnaton

10-18-2012

I realize we aren't exactly buying these icons directly but are getting rewarded for spending RP but **** man...

NebulaRed

10-18-2012

First temporary wards, now this? Did you miss April Fools Day and figure "Well we can catch up in October!" or are you actually being serious right now?

steeben

Recruiter

10-18-2012

Why don't they just make it so if you buy a holiday skin you get a picture?

Buy haunted maokai = you get the tree picture
buy underworld TF = you get the hand picture
ect.

Riot is going the way of EA and treating their dedicated players like ****.

Abyssal War

10-18-2012

Quote:
ÐAT GUY:
Up to date, I have spent $735 on my account and now Riot try to pull this sheet so people can put in more money?This game will remain free for me from now on GG well play Scumbag Riot.
http://imageshack.us/a/img441/6560/600l.png

I've spent more then you in the last 6 months alone and am not complaining :\
just because you spend money doesnt mean you should be entitled to everything they ever release in future :\ you got what you paid for when you bought it, nuff said.

edit: more more! i love being downvoted by those that think they DESERVE stuff!
get real, bought almost every champion with RP and at the very least 1 alternate skin for every champion, alot of them ive gotten multiple skins, only started playing around 6 months ago, i got what i paid for at the time, and ill be buying more, coz i CHOOSE to do so, do i deserve these icons for nothing because i bought so much? no, why? coz i got what i paid for back when i bought the RP in the first place.

**** riot should just do things for charity just because thats what you self entitled tards are demanding.

gimme gimme gimme free stuff! =,= get real, time is money.

DarkTundras

10-18-2012

I agree, it's a little intense for them to make the tier 5 icon only obtainable through such a large amount of payment ._.