Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akanoth

10-18-2012

Wait i'm confused these are retroactive, I bought 100 dollars of rp a month ago will I get all of these or am I not getting any lol?

Saah

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Careem Pie View Post
Everyone who is still complaining obviously missed a large post that pointed out your moronic ideas about spending 75$ for the icons. I will say again, for those of you who missed it; but please, feel free to scroll through Riot's posts and see the quote explaining it.
You aren't buying the icons, you're buying Riot Points; the icons are just a bonus. Also, a year? A year for the ward skins? That couldn't be more than 3k influence points, and it lasts an entire year. That's a long time, because by the time you run out of the wards, you will have gotten bored of them, and new one would have probably been released.
If you want the CHEAPEST IP ward skin, it's 200x52 = 10.4k IP.

That's almost a 6300 Champ and a 4800 Champ, that you get to keep permanently. Ward skins, you don't get to keep.

Invent

10-18-2012

Ive bought 3k RP havent gotten 1 icon?

Also I thought it would be cool to start playing with other people and seeing if I can put together some good team's through teamspeak.

I've made this chat for people that are trying to find teams and stop getting paired up with troll's in matchmaking.

As of right now the server is small but if I start seeing that it becomes popular I will expand the space in it. Right now I can hold 30 people. I have also made chat rooms for Ranked/Dominion/Summoners Rift

There is also a chat room for players that are new to the game and are willing to learn.

I am keeping this chat as friendly as possible, so if I feel you are being disrespectful or harrassing other members in my server I will have no problem banning you !

So if you are willing to come check it out this is the address and port number :P

=== [ inventchat.clanvent.com:7085 ] ===

Also I will not tend to your needs in this server. I will not kick people just because you don't like them, etc. So please get along and hope to see you soon!

Leblonjames

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akanoth View Post
Wait i'm confused these are retroactive, I bought 100 dollars of rp a month ago will I get all of these or am I not getting any lol?
i did the same, no we get nothing.

garyoaksgf

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeryth Issyen View Post
If you want the CHEAPEST IP ward skin, it's 200x52 = 10.4k IP.

That's almost a 6300 Champ and a 4800 Champ, that you get to keep permanently. Ward skins, you don't get to keep.
10k IP. I'm sitting on a whooping 56k IP, mostly because I play a good 100+ games a day (obviously exaggerating). 10k influence points for a years worth of skins for something you should use/see in every game. It's not a bad deal; plus the more games you play, the easier it will be for you to earn your IP back.

Genxun

10-18-2012

I logged in just so I could downvote this.... -_-

Lithorz

10-18-2012

Wow seriously!? We wait for 2 years for riot to implement new icons...
We have to pay for them -.- That's a total ripoff...

garyoaksgf

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithorz View Post
Wow seriously!? We wait for 2 years for riot to implement new icons...
We have to pay for them -.- That's a total ripoff...
Again, you are not paying for the icons; you are paying for Riot Points. The icons are a bonus.

Rhok

10-18-2012

Do you guys complain at, let's say Amazon as well, when you buy something and it turns out it is for sale 3 weeks later?
It's how the world works people, sometimes you get lucky and you get a great deal, sometimes you are less lucky and you miss out on a deal...that's why they are called deals in the first place.

Riot is making this deal retroactively from October 1st so it's not like they are not trying to include as many people as possible, but they have to draw a line somewhere don't you think?

SoxFan9298

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Games View Post
Seriously? 10k for 5 icons? That seems a bit steep. Why not just make it something logical like 260 RP for one icon that we can choose to buy.
Because, we aren't buying the icon itself....it's an added bonus for shopping on LoL.