Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowOfNothing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

I have easily spent over 10k RP on this game in my time on LoL. I'm not trying to be rude but i will just come out and say it.

WAY TO FREAKING GREEDY RIOT. Let us buy these simply for 260-520 RP. The down votes speak for themselves!

As a long time player who has supported Riot financially I am upset that you expect me to spend 70$ MORE for 1 summoner icon [as the only one i want or would use is the last one].

Riot... You just don't get it do you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzoPSV4ua94

tolore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Eh, not buying wards because they aren't permanent, and not buying anything because of the arbitrary BUYING rp instead of SPENDING. Spending rewards EVERYONE who buys stuff for the holidays, buying only rewards those who don't already have RP in the game. It's amazing because if you put it on spending I'd totally buy stuff, and then not have RP for the next month, instead I feel betrayed for keeping RP on my account, and don't feel at all incentevised to take part in the holiday stuff.

I'll probably still get the new champ but not till next month, I like to put my money where my mouth is, and I don't support either marketing decision made for this event at all, from this announcement till the event is over my account will be a deadzone on spending.

YourSexyDaughter

10-18-2012

OMG 10k RP just for five not very attractive icons?
RIOT why not you take back the 1 million price from TPA and get triple fees from AF?

Godunderscor

10-18-2012

After initial shock of looking at only the numbers, this seems much better on a second read through.

Not happy that the first new Summoner Icons that will be permanent are through pay; that said this seems like a reasonable amount of time to extend such an offer.

Hoor

10-18-2012

?? (click)
Wow!
(scroll)
WTF
I purchased $50 before Oct 1
and I'll get just Tier1

iL4w

10-18-2012

Riot is getting too greedy.

Someone needs to bring them back to earth, get real riot.
Not interested.

summonerbob64

10-18-2012

WIll the Shadow isles skin upon patch release be limted avalblity like the harrowing skins or are they permant skins

Greasy Grandpa

10-18-2012

This is a complete load of ****. I bought $100 worth of RP when they had all the bonus RP. I did this because I realized that over the next couple of years I would probably spend that much RP. And now instead of just letting you buy these icons, they expect me to buy more IP? That's BS. And the ward skins not being permanent? That ticks me off as well. If I could get permanent skins for the wards, or buy the icons, I would pay full skin prices for either, but this? This is worse than the Pulsefire launch.

Trevelyan

10-18-2012

I own all champions, and when I click on the skins tab in the store, and select "not owned", there is nothing found in my search criteria. I just updated my spreadsheet and I have 404 skins. Prior to this announcement I had about ~32000 RP that I had purchased when they were doing the double bonus RP sale or whatever. I now have ~45000 RP.

Riot, shut up and take my money.

Had Enough Yet

10-18-2012

Id buy the 10k but last time i checked prepaid mastercard still didn't work so, guess thats no money for u.