Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MryNightmare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Does this include the BONUS rp that we get? What if we pay 70$ for exactly 10000 rp? I'm assuming we still get the icons but I want to make sure.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

At the very least they should award these based on total RP purchased instead of limiting it to October purchases so they don't screw over long-time customers and recent large purchasers if they're not going to instead let people choose which icons they get or drastically lower the price-points.

Seemann

10-18-2012

todo con RP soy de argentina y no tengo tarjeta de credito y nunca puedo acceder a los RP creo que tendrian que hacer mas cosas para la gente que no tiene o no puede conseguir RP

Saturdays

10-18-2012

Wow riot what the fck man I have spent over 300 dollars in the course of 2 years of playing your game the best you can come up with to steal our money is to BUY RP starting october first? what the fck that is really stupid I alreayd have 5k rp accumulated sitting and it won't go towards the icons???? **** you riot

InsidiousAtheist

10-18-2012

If i buy the $35 deal for 4550 RP + 450 bonus RP does that get me Tier 4 (5,000+ RP): Deadfall Treant plus Tiers 1-3 or do I need to get 5000 RP without the bonus?

Jankster

10-18-2012

Does a prepaid card count for this?

I Just Jungle

10-18-2012

Cool, more ways to extort money from us..

AestusDomusAurea

10-18-2012

... Really? Can you just make it total spent RP in general? in-between the October and November is an unfair measurement considering a lot of us, or at least me, have all of the skins we want for every champion and we're in possession of almost every champion as well..

XxWMxX

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
You will be fine as long as you bought in October.
So the bonus RP counts? cool

thedarkspirt rob

10-18-2012

Why not Rp ever bought? that seems more fair then trying to temp me to waste all of my paycheck on RP :/