Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrMrStark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

This is really lame. I recently bought a large amount of RP during the 'double bonus RP' promotion and haven't bought ANYTHING since Draven went on sale. You guys aren't putting new champs on sale and it's really lame. I have over 10,000 RP, I have no reason to buy another 10,000.

Akkku

10-18-2012

Im happy I dont like any of those icons lol. Keeping my rose forever.

School Days

Recruiter

10-18-2012

so does this apply with pre payed ones?
like lets say i buy 3 $25 ones and got total
of 3600*3=10800 rp which qualify me for tier 5?

Doowen

10-18-2012

So for those of us that have spent hundreds of dollars already.... what do we get out of this?

IS15887fc5be902fd220f1f

10-18-2012

Last month Riot had a promotion giving extra bonus RP on large RP purchases.

From the date that expires Riot offer a bonus based on large RP purchases.

Riot do you enjoy making your customers feel bad? Way to turn Halloween into a negative event. It's really sad.

CG Baltulas

10-18-2012

Note to self, don't buy anything until events now.

Dezrikk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Not spending $70 for a little picture next to my name. It's not like you guys at Riot don't already make enough money.

Looks like you're more interested in the player's wallet than the players themselves. You just lost my respect.

WskiSky

10-18-2012

I'm interested in buying or earning summoner icons with RP and IP. I'm not interested in buying more RP than I normally do to acquire them.

Ookitsu Fox

10-18-2012

Think this is a cool idea since it's an incentive to buy rp and rewards you for buying it even if you already planned to but would also be nice to have one free one for when these events are going on by either playing during that time or doing x thing that wouldn't effect gameplay. Be more or less of a "hey I played during this time and am a long time player" kind of thing obviously not as cool as the others potentially but cool to show off during time to time.

Undercover Urf

Recruiter

10-18-2012

right after you did a big sale on RP in September? .... :|
You're milking your dedicated players too much Riot