Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Covaxe

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonSolo View Post
I love how they made the 1st, 2nd, and 5th one cool. But the 3rd and 4th are just like.... eh. Ill prolly get to tier 4, cause I want to have enough RP to get any limited halloween, thanksgiving, or christmas skins. And I might as well buy it now seeing as Ill be somewhat rewarded. But I doubt Ill ever use the icons seeing as the one i really want is the 5th... But I cant afford 10k RP :/
I disagree actually. The third is my favorite and the forth is my brothers favorite undoubtedly as he was excited for the tree ward because it reminds him of Maokai. Also if you buy enough RP now for the Christmas skins you'll miss out on whatever deal they have then lol.

Tirein

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
...I am frequently surprised by the hate generated by some of my efforts to bring new content to players in new ways...
Well, I love the **** outta you for bringing new content.

aoD Addi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

I hate to be rude since I love riot but I ALREADY PURCHASED OVER 20k OF RP THAT I SPENT, WHY CANT WE GET IT IF WE ALREADY PURCHASED OVER THE AMOUNT?

Corpse Killir

10-18-2012

Hopefully RP cards counts towards this or I will be very upset

MetalGrunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

In the end, it's 3 riot cards worth 25 $ each and you have till November 13th to get it.

Semper Iratus

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Yes and yes
Thank you for the quick response.
Despite what a lot of people say I personally find after years of online gaming, Riot in particular, are the most pro/supportive of their own community of any online devs at the moment. (Not saying I have experienced all but most of the big companies.)
I actually quit raiding in WoW because of LoL. If you guys winge about these guys and think there so terrible go check the Warcraft forums or Swtor or Diablo or even Rift, if you wanna see some real neglect and outright vitriol displayed by devs and community liasons.

Anyways thanks again cool stuff like this is what I love about LoL

RapidDarkness

10-18-2012

I got sad bought two 10$ cards a week ago then I saw the date and I swore so loud for cheers :P

nynoray

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Games View Post
Seriously? 10k for 5 icons? That seems a bit steep. Why not just make it something logical like 260 RP for one icon that we can choose to buy.
The icons cost nothing in a way. If you buy 10k rp you will have them all but you will still have all the rp.

Firebug

10-18-2012

Sigh..I feel a little cheated. I have done more than my fair of support to Riot with purchase of RP. I recently did take advantage of the bonus $100 RP sale (correct me if I am wrong was not in October?) and I have more than enough RP to last for a while. I am not asking for the bonus RP to count towards a total, but why have such a small window?? Also, what about rewards for folks that have spent X amount of money towards RP over the lifetime of the account? (Icons for example or Ward Skins)

Youjustgotserved

10-18-2012

I'm sorry but I'm not spending 50more bucks unless its worth spending at the time. I own 114 skins so far I think you guys need to just give these to players that have spend a specific ammount of money to unlock each one.