Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abyssal War

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute coral View Post
I have no clue at all as to why you are all QQing about a $75 icon?
If you had to actually pay 10k RP to unlock the icon, then yeah, that's kinda silly, but the icon is simply an added bonus upon buying RP.
You still get to spend your 75k (or whatever) freely-- however you want, this is no different from buying RP at any time, except there is a reward for doing so during the time period.
alot of ppl here cant wrap their mind around it, or simply want to get given it along with whatever else they bought way back yonder when they bought their frozen shen/yellow jacket shen skin for absolutely nothing, greedier then the self righteous accusations that they are throwing at riot tbh :|

league of kitten

10-18-2012

Why are people down voting these? These are free symbols for buying rp, free. FREE. If you're going to buy rp, this is an awesome little addition.

Zeninth

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shield of Kayle View Post
This just screams "Lets try and carve out some $$$ for a Christmas bonus!"
No, I'm sure they have some new ingenious greedy crazy contrived special sales for Christmas.

Footie 117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-18-2012

i srsly just boght 7K RP on the 29th.... FML i wont get specter since im only sticking another 7K in......... srsly tho you gotta spend about 75 bucks for the specter skin and it dosent even look that great =/

Trigbomb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

A lot more hate on this than I would have expected. It isn't requiring you to buy anything, but if you do plan on spending RP, its a free bonus. And they aren't even charging anything for the icons..

FlightlessAE

10-18-2012

I have a kinda stupid question, and sorry if it's been asked already, but if you buy RP with prepaid cards, does it count towards the free icons?

FENiXRiZN

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotchbandit View Post
Once again, free toy in the happy meal, but ppl insist, I bought a happy meal last week but i want the toy for this week coz its better, you should give it to me without me paying for another happy meal >.> and they say riot is greedy :\

LETS ALL GO RAZE MCDONALDS COZ THEYVE BEEN DOING THE SAME THING FOR YEARS!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I feel bad for Riot when they receive so much hatred from people who just don't know how to appreciate things. People are acting like Riot is actually selling the icons for up to 70$, and somehow they completely for get that the 70$ worth of RP is still included in the purchase. -_-

At least some of us are happy and can appreciate what Riot's doing.

Aeide

10-18-2012

Question - for $35 USD you can get 5000 Riot points which would be Tier 4. However, 450 of those points are "bonus" points for buying 35 bucks worth at once. Do they still apply to the 5000 points needed?

Ardincur

10-18-2012

Give me Rp and i agree the change between teams icons and new icons

Maerzay

10-18-2012

I was really looking forward to these icons, but there's no way that I'm going to buy more RP when I already have a ton in my account. Instead of buying RP, it should be spending RP....