Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jade Skull

10-18-2012

So the fact that I bought all these thousands of RP in the past months gives me access to none of this.

How nice.

Tryhardtyler

10-18-2012

Why are you guys so greedy this halloween?

a team mate

10-18-2012

Really?!

Vandevic

10-18-2012

I planned on spending RP to get some of the Halloween skins anyway, so this is a pretty awesome little extra. Thanks Riot.

MxBaLD

10-18-2012

shame on me, i already earned Tier 5 (10,000+ RP): Vengeful Wraith plus Tiers 1-4
i spend too much x x

Abyssal War

10-18-2012

Quote:
Aggrender:
Brb spending 100$ on ugly summoner icons.........................jk plz fire whoever came up /w this idea.

you dont buy the icons, you get them for free when you buy anything else, I'm gonna get sick of saying this, but think of the free happy meal toy at mcdonalds, you pay for the burger chips n drink, and get a toy as extra, soooooo, what haunted maokai, headmistress fiora, headless hecarim, zombie brand, pirate ryze, underworld twisted fate, elise + skin (bundle)
thats around 75 bucks right there, and thats not including if you need to buy said champion (assuming you want to get it with RP) to access these limited skins :\

Nachopop

10-18-2012

Really? **** you riot

OnyxMemory

10-18-2012

So just to be sure, the RP that I bought this Monday will be counted toward the tiers still?

Flana Scarlet

10-18-2012

Jesus. 75 dollars for an icon. I've never subscribed to the greed BS, but that just feels like it's exploiting buyers who want limited time deals. Seriously steep.

Thank god I like the second one. As much as I like the wraith, I'm not dropping another 100 on League just for an icon.

Ron Fendo

10-18-2012

ohy vhey i just bought a ton of RP last week.