Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silent Reaper

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Games View Post
Seriously? 10k for 5 icons? That seems a bit steep. Why not just make it something logical like 260 RP for one icon that we can choose to buy.
This.

So much of this.

Black Phoenix

10-18-2012

srsly, so greedy , first the rental ward ****, now that ?

are you so desperate Riot ?

Dirge Farum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Now, THIS I can actually get behind. I mean, it would suck if I like the 5th one but only have the cash for the 1st one, but overall rewarding players for spending RP is a nice addition, which is surprising since I figured they would of either been part of some bundle pack OR purchased seperately.

But hey, at the very least they are PERMANENT.

SublimeHysteria

10-18-2012

People complaining about buying RP between 1 day and 2 weeks ago need to work on their reading comprehension. RP bought between October 1 and November 13 counts towards this. I am, however, disgruntled that my $100 I spent during that other promotion doesn't count, but I guess I got a stupid amount of bonus RP from that, so It's not too upsetting.

Looks like it's time to bust out the ol' wallet again...

MetalGrunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Do prepaid cards count towards the amount or?

killer12pwn

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Games View Post
Seriously? 10k for 5 icons? That seems a bit steep. Why not just make it something logical like 260 RP for one icon that we can choose to buy.
lolz really u dont understand what it saying u get rp and u get icon with it u dont buy the icon lolz

FrostRevenant

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifes Will View Post
Dear, Riot.

Please extend the purchase of RP that counts towards these summoner icons past the last 18 days, to maybe 1-2 months ago atleast. i just bought $20 worth of RP on the 30th last month, its sad that i will not be able to get some of these icons just because only the last 18 days worth of RP purchases count towards the icons.
support ticket it and see if they will give that to you.

MichaelWtf

10-18-2012

Yeah, no thanks.

j j

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
The summoner icons will be permanently given to players who purchase RP during the qualifying period.

No decisions have been made on whether these or other summoner icons will be available for future events.
/wtf

What is with all the experiments / not knowing how things will turn out? - 1 very disappointed in your company I expected professional marketing. I don't like to sound egotistical but the majority of the community and I could easily do better than this.

VriskaSpider

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
The summoner icons will be permanently given to players who purchase RP during the qualifying period.

No decisions have been made on whether these or other summoner icons will be available for future events.
I've been itching for new icons and these ones have me ecstatic!
I just need to decide now if I wanna buy 50 bucks in RP like I planned or... 100...