Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSphex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

I have until tier3,but my tier4 didn't appears,i bought 50 usd on rp,months ago,bleh.

pedroignaci0

Recruiter

12-12-2012

I purchase 15k of rp and i have any icon, what can i do to get it ?

Barbarian Alpha

12-13-2012

I got the Vengeful Wraith because it was my birthday on October 17th. My friends got me so much RP lol.

kuell3r

12-16-2012

still didnt get my icons

NK Coste

12-16-2012

LikeLike

Perropan

12-16-2012

LikeLike

drummer5193

12-16-2012

well thats in addition to whatever you bought with your RP... the icons are technically free.

Karma LOL

12-17-2012

Yea i just recently stopped buying things.. seeing as how theyre over priced and something new and better is usually coming out a day after. I already regret buying about 80% of my skins because newer and better skins have come out.. Great game, not a happy customer on the way purchases work though..

Wifigod

12-19-2012

Don't have my icon.... It's been 1 month.

Mairah

12-20-2012

I haven't really found a reason to ever use the support/forums till now, so if I am in the wrong place please direct me to the appropriate thread. HOWEVER to the point, I have gifted RP and a Champion to a friend and it has been over 24 hours since they've received them and I have yet to get my Christmas 2012 icons. I'm very disgruntled and would like to receive them ASAP so I can participate in the holiday cheer. I am complaining about this because I had also gifted a skin to a friend and received the Icon linked to that almost immediately, so Im hoping I wasn't over looked for these.