Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teague Wan

11-13-2012

i spent 2209RP from 1Oct, no icons

Hyetophile

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-14-2012

I dunno if there's a delay in the icons, but I loaded $50 on the 11th and I still have not received my icons. I'm curious if I can still attain them because the event said that it ran until the 13th. Till now, I still do not have the icons. =\

Skaios

11-14-2012

i still dont have it

ShinigamiMikeTay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

guys you are not alone on 13 i juz top up more rp and i believe enough to get all 5 and i stilldidnt get the icons

WOPRcs

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serantos View Post
I bought the rest of mine to get the 5th icon and still haven't received the 5th icon.
Same problem, it's been over a week now riot, get it together and give us our icons.

thedup

11-14-2012

I keep reading this thread because I don't want to get paranoid that I might not have spent enough on rp. I know that I bought $35 worth after I already had the 2nd tier, but I'm starting to have trouble convincing myself that I'm not making it up

DaTacoSauce

11-14-2012

i bought 3500 rp on 11/11/12 and still havnt goten my icons

Bearsona

11-14-2012

Between oct 1st and nov 13th, ive spent well over 10,000 RP. no icons today, i hope they didnt forget about SPENDING rp also earns the icons.

Luefox

11-14-2012

I am both proud and ashamed to have the Vengeful Wraith icon...

Exion

11-15-2012

I love my Vengeful Wraith o: didnt even knew I spent over 50$ worth of RP, comes to show you how their marketing are *_*