Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M5forLife

11-11-2012

Broke 10k RP: no icons what so ever .
Anyone care to explain?

HH HuyHoang

11-11-2012

Just summit them a request. i got 10k+ since Friday, but still havent got my Vengeful Wraith icon yet.

Cold Shadows

11-11-2012

I also am missing my icons, figured just took a while but it's the next day and not there >.<

Campocalypse

11-11-2012

Also eagerly awaiting my Vengeful Wraith Icon. Sent in a support request earlier. Hopefully they're looking into it now.

Fudgepop

11-11-2012

Still dont have my icons and its been a day.

WOPRcs

Recruiter

11-11-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:
The Shadow Isles and Harrowing content was delayed a bit. The Summoner Icons should begin showing up in accounts during the day tomorrow. Additional icons that are earned will then appear within ten minutes.

I've purchased the RP to unlock the icons (10,500 RP to be exact) and I still haven't gotten them and it's been about a week now. I have the purchase history too and I've contacted support and haven't heard back yet. So, what's going on and where's my icons? I don't want to end up getting ripped here...

Exprima

11-11-2012

I got past 10k RP this morning, it's been 6 hours already and still no Vengeful Wraith icon. :c

Baladí

11-11-2012

same here, I want my vengeful! :c hope riot will fix it

Hostility

Recruiter

11-11-2012

support gave me my icon. Either their automatic system is swamped or broke at some point. So may have to submit a ticket. :x (though should wait at least a day)

석류 오레오

Recruiter

11-11-2012

I just sent in a support ticket as well, and they responded pretty dang fast and gave me my icon.

So, if you haven't received an icon you should try sending in a support ticket too.