Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thelperion

11-09-2012

5000 RP purchase, still no icons here

NoThisIsPatrick

11-09-2012

Just got my fifth icon. It's still not 24 hours since I bought the last 5000 RP yet, so I guess it's going out faster again.

mambawarrior0

11-09-2012

I bought Spectral Fiddlesticks during the sale, still no icon.

Dblack88

11-09-2012

Just got my vengefull wraith icon today. Looks sick

석류 오레오

Recruiter

11-10-2012

Yeah bought 7000 RP some time at beginning of october and received the first 4 icons. Just bought another 3000 RP and have yet to receive the last icon (#s were rounded, too lazy to look at the exact amount and type out all the numbers)

Purgatory223

11-10-2012

I bought 1380 RP during the sale and then bought Twisted Fate skin and haven't been given the Spiteful Specter or Baleful Grasp.

Nathan King

11-10-2012

I have spent more than 10,000 rp and I have not received the icon. Its been almost 14 hours.

KhaZix 0nly

11-10-2012

Got my icons when the patch initially released. However, since then, I've bought another 7000 rp and should have earned the Vengeful Wraith a while ago now.

It is still missing. I was told I have until the 13th to purchase RP and earn these icons? That was the Primary reason I've spent as much as I have this month... I'm going to be a pretty unhappy camper if my icon doesn't show up...

Acid Alligator

11-10-2012

Same as everyone else. I have the first four icons, spent enough to get the Vengeful Wraith, and I still don't have it.

Hostility

Recruiter

11-10-2012

been 24 hrs since i broke the 10k limit, dont have the last icon yet. got 5k week or so ago and got first 4 in like 2 mins...lol