Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VegasGuy

11-08-2012

Title says enough, I purchased RP in two transactions, (one $20 and another $10) equaling to tier 3. This happened EXACTLY a week ago and i STILL don't have the icons, What's the deal?

YYSF

11-08-2012

hi riot i just purchase 20 dollars of rp 3 days ago. Now i purchased another 25 dollars. Im supposed to be getting the deadfall treant icon but i didnt get it. it has been 45 minutes since i purchased my 2nd rp. please give me the 4th icon

FushiNoRyuu

11-08-2012

I also bought $20 dollars worth of RP yesterday and my icon isn't available.

NoNamedNoob

Recruiter

11-08-2012

so much for 10 minutes, it's been 24 hours and for some, it's been a week or two

Aznmeister

11-08-2012

I think it's just taking a while for riot to hand out all the icons because there's a whole lot of players out there who purchase rp, so that could be happening but i'm not too sure and yeah i got impatient too and was wondering when will i ever get the vengeful wraith icon, i still haven't gotten it yet but i decided to wait and see how things will turn out

Happy Together

11-08-2012

i didnt get the icon after i buy 10000rp

Filbert

11-08-2012

same as me

Wombat of Fury

11-08-2012

also waiting for icons after RP purchase.

morrkevi

11-08-2012

I did not get my final icon. Is it because I did not purchase all the RP at the same time? The only reason why I spent extra is so that I could get the icon

zombeezx

11-08-2012

I bought 2 10$ cards of RP during this time and that is around 2750+ if i am correct. I really wanted the death mask icon but it hasn't given it to me even though i get enough RP for it. The post says you will get it after your transaction in 10 minutes. Its been hours and id like to know if this is a bug or is it just having a long time showing up.