Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VegasGuy

11-08-2012

Title says enough, I purchased RP in two transactions, (one $20 and another $10) equaling to tier 3. This happened EXACTLY a week ago and i STILL don't have the icons, What's the deal?

Climacteric

11-08-2012

hi riot i just purchase 20 dollars of rp 3 days ago. Now i purchased another 25 dollars. Im supposed to be getting the deadfall treant icon but i didnt get it. it has been 45 minutes since i purchased my 2nd rp. please give me the 4th icon

FushiNoRyuu

11-08-2012

I also bought $20 dollars worth of RP yesterday and my icon isn't available.

NoNamedNoob

11-08-2012

so much for 10 minutes, it's been 24 hours and for some, it's been a week or two

Aznmeister

11-08-2012

I think it's just taking a while for riot to hand out all the icons because there's a whole lot of players out there who purchase rp, so that could be happening but i'm not too sure and yeah i got impatient too and was wondering when will i ever get the vengeful wraith icon, i still haven't gotten it yet but i decided to wait and see how things will turn out

Happy Together

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

i didnt get the icon after i buy 10000rp

Filbert

Recruiter

11-08-2012

same as me

Wombat of Fury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

also waiting for icons after RP purchase.

morrkevi

11-08-2012

I did not get my final icon. Is it because I did not purchase all the RP at the same time? The only reason why I spent extra is so that I could get the icon

zombeezx

11-08-2012

I bought 2 10$ cards of RP during this time and that is around 2750+ if i am correct. I really wanted the death mask icon but it hasn't given it to me even though i get enough RP for it. The post says you will get it after your transaction in 10 minutes. Its been hours and id like to know if this is a bug or is it just having a long time showing up.