Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Lone Spooner

11-06-2012

I think its neat to get bonus stuff when im already spending money for champs and skins

Sychmd

11-06-2012

ok

BellatorCQC

11-06-2012

Oh great, that 30$ of IP I bought last month doesn't count for ****, nor that 20$ a couple months before that.
Thanks guise.

CorpsO

Recruiter

11-07-2012

sorry.i can't catch that...we only need to buy RP or we must use RP....if i want to get the icons

YouTooDank

11-07-2012

So I bought $10 worth of RP but have yet to receive my icons, how long does it normally take for them to show up? And does it matter if I spent the RP on skins already?

DreadxLock

11-07-2012

I just bought a 25 prepaid card and havent gotten my icons for about 3 hours now. any idea why?

Teh Brain Ninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by binueral View Post
Good to know lol because i was about to trip out!!
Glad someone read my post. Been watching this thread and seems like no one has been listening to those of us who have posted positive results.

Swifutaru

11-07-2012

still waiting for my deadfull treant

bigcd

11-07-2012

can't wait to use them

D4RKNEX

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Brain Ninja View Post
Alright guys, so don't worry. I had been watching my icons tirelessly for the last few days so I can give y'all a heads up.

I purchased my RP on 11/03/12 and just now have received my icons late evening of 11/05/12. Granted, Riot hasn't said anything about what or when you will receive your icons, but it is NOT going to stop you from receiving them unless you don't buy your RP before the 13th.

Just chill and wait, and posting over and over again that you don't have them won't do anything but flood the Forum. Just relax and keep an eye on them.
Just wanted to confirm this to everyone. I was also worried about not getting my icons.
I bought my RP 11/02/12 and got them yesterday. Just wait a little, Riot might not answer but you'll eventually get your icons as long as u bought the said RP before November 13th