Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marko

11-05-2012

I'm having the same problem, Bought 650 rp on the 28th and got tier 1 when I signed back in.
And I bought 15,000 rp on the 3rd and have now been waiting and have yet to get it.
People have said it's because you didn't spend it but I have bought more then 10,000 now.

Whippedkreme

11-05-2012

In the same boat as others, bought RP ($100 worth) and no icons for me yet. Been almost a full day since purchase.

Dabek

11-05-2012

Same for me. Riot pls.

Shade of Akama

11-05-2012

i bought a prepaid card yesterday thinking i could cash it in for the rp + the new icons... i still have yet to get the icons. anyone else have this problem?

Toudei

Recruiter

11-05-2012

I've also bought 10k+ of rp and a few days ago and haven't gotten my icons either. Please and thanks Riot.

UBERLY PWN3D

11-05-2012

I've also just bought the $10 of RP and I'm still waiting on my icons?

EmperialGoddess

11-05-2012

People stop complaining. Riot is not making you spend money for these icons. That is your choice. If you are pissed about it then don't spend the money in the first place.

einnaesrever

11-05-2012

I've received all of my icons. :3

Dantone

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperialGoddess View Post
People stop complaining. Riot is not making you spend money for these icons. That is your choice. If you are pissed about it then don't spend the money in the first place.
No but they did promise the icons if you do spend the money, so I can understand being pissed for not getting them.

Wouldn't you be pissed if you went to a restaurant, paid for your food, and then they didn't bring anything?

I'm surprised by how many people don't understand how commerce works.

Quaroath

11-05-2012

Contact support, be specific about which purchases qualify and they take care of it. Took less than 8 hours for mine to be fixed once I put the ticket it.