Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avaaloon

11-04-2012

[QUOTE=NeeksNaman;30368045][aws2=news/October_2012/2012_10_18_Shadow_Isles_Icons/shadow_isles_summoner_icons_EN.jpg]news/October_2012/2012_10_18_Shadow_Isles_Icons/shadow_isles_summoner_icons_EN_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

sorry i not speak english.

Disculpen acabo de comprar 5000rp y a transcurrido todo el dia, y aun no me dan nigun icono de los que vienen descritos aqui, tengo que hacer algo mas para que me los den? o se activan solos? o cuanto tiempo tardan en dartelos? los rp los compre hace aproximadamente 9 hras.
Agradeceria su ayuda gracias =)

Quaroath

11-04-2012

So I bought a chunk on RP yesterday, and still don't have the new icons. Kind of annoying that you've said 10 minutes and its been over 24 hours with nothing.

>_<

Help meh!

DrSleuthXIII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
The Shadow Isles and Harrowing content was delayed a bit. The Summoner Icons should begin showing up in accounts during the day tomorrow. Additional icons that are earned will then appear within ten minutes.
still don't have my icons and I bought $20 worth of RP 4 days ago

Bubbacin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

I still havent gotten the icons and its been three days!!! Im getting angry (sorry caps lock on cmp. Broke)

Buttcracken

11-04-2012

I bought 7200 RP on 11/3/12 which is well before the 13 cut off date and never got my icons so im kinda mad right now.

Aryliss

11-04-2012

Well from what I can tell if you bought a certain amount of RP between October 1st and November 13th you should get Harrowing Icons depending on the amount of RP purchased... but a previous post said something about it being October 31'st? If so that's really not fair, I would not have just spent $35 last night I would have waited until possible Holiday icons...

Mergoyle Skoyle

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
The Shadow Isles and Harrowing content was delayed a bit. The Summoner Icons should begin showing up in accounts during the day tomorrow. Additional icons that are earned will then appear within ten minutes.
Hi, I just bought RP on the 3rd (it was my birthday ) and I was wondering when I can expect the icons to appear for me. Thanks!

Jackstahh

11-05-2012

I used a prepaid code to purchase $25 worth of RP yesterday but I have failed to receive the summoner icons. Please Help!

locantt

11-05-2012

Im the same, had the mask so i got a 25 dollar card for the tree... still nothing

Pwn3dL1fe is GG

11-05-2012

ive purchased over 10000 rp and still have not recieve the summoner icon