Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BarfingPanda

10-18-2012

Well at least their permanent. Guys you have the choice on whether you want to buy it or not.

inK ChiipSwagger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

If I were to buy RP right now, would that get me the icons when they are available?

Ferreira Pedro

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
A poem for the first post.

Roses are red.
Violates are blue.
Abortion is bad.
Allow me:

Roses are red.
Violates are blue.
Abortion is bad,
And so is you.

BillyTheMinion

10-18-2012

I actually like this idea. They are giving away free content just for spending money, you don't even have to use the money on them to get them. Yeah it's unfortunate for the people who have a ton of RP saved up but it's $5 for the cheapest one so stop complaining. Also, Riot didn't have to do this at all, everyone is complaining about a gift that they are giving us... wtf people.

And I don't know why people are freaking out about the 10k icon. It's a prestige item. They obviously don't expect a lot of people to get it but it's something for those that have it to show off, like a Legendary Skin.

And seriously, it's $5 for one or even $20 for three. That's a good deal. And they are essentially giving them to you for free.

GJ Riot, I love this idea! Side note, I wouldn't be interested if they weren't permanent (which they are). In my opinion the ward skins being temporary kills it for me.

Love the icons though!

EDIT: Pay attention to the origional post:
"There are five icons to collect based on the total RP you purchase between October 1 and November 13."

If you bought RP any time since October 1st it counts toward this.

Squeezoid

10-18-2012

i just buy 35$ worth of rp yesterday.... **** this....

ACraven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

ok let me see if i can get one of those, yup ill try to get the one that requires 10000 RP -.-, damn thats a lot of money for a summoner icon

Heartlis

10-18-2012

Previously purchased RP doesn't count? Have a downvote

FrostRevenant

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaqxinelol View Post
75 dollars for an icon

You've lost your mind you greedy piece of ****.
you dont NEED the icon. view it as a gift for buying RP. stop going crazy over how theyve decided to do this promotion. They dont need to spoon feed you everything.

Lifes Will

10-18-2012

Dear, Riot.

Please extend the purchase of RP that counts towards these summoner icons past the last 18 days, to maybe 1-2 months ago atleast. i just bought $20 worth of RP on the 30th last month, its sad that i will not be able to get some of these icons just because only the last 18 days worth of RP purchases count towards the icons.

Abyssal War

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besteality View Post
To their credit, this is in ADDITION to the RP you just bought....which is the same price. This is just a little "thank you" sticker with your purchase to incentivize you to buy a bit more.

That's personally fine with me.
wasting your time man, I agree with you, its like the free toy in a happy meal thats only out for a week at mcdonalds, but ppl are mad because they bought happy meals for years and want the free toy from THIS particular week without having to buy more happy meals, so sad really.