Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

schortzie

11-04-2012

Sooo, I spent $20 yesterday on RP and I don't have any of the new icons available. Is there some other requirement we have to meet? Earlier in the thread it says they will appear in 10 minutes.. well its been 10 minutes many times over now! :P

Belerenn

11-04-2012

just bought 2800 RP ...10 min after..... nothing happend ¬¬ help plz

BadLuckIrish

11-04-2012

im having the same problem here...

Sin7 Pride

Recruiter

11-04-2012

i purchased 20 dollars of riot.. how many time i must wait to get the icons??

Aznmeister

11-04-2012

Yeah it's been a few days for me already and i have all the tiers except for tier 5 and i reached 10 000 rp on Oct 30, do you think we might get the 5th tier on Nov 13?

Battletick

11-04-2012

Quote:
Master of Games:
Seriously? 10k for 5 icons? That seems a bit steep. Why not just make it something logical like 260 RP for one icon that we can choose to buy.

I'd hate that idea, because I have no intention of paying RP for icons, I just got mine because I needed to buy some RP anyway.

Marco

11-04-2012

Yep, I bought more RP and never got the last two icons..

LittleMipple

11-04-2012

i bought $25 (3500RP)
until now i dont get my 3 icons..
Tier 1 Spiteful Specter
Tier 2 Baleful Grasp plus
Tier 3 Death Mask plus

or should i use my RP to buy something (champion, skin, etc)
as much as 2500++ and ill get the icon ?

xSemenDemonx

11-04-2012

Been about 24Hours since i charged $25 dollars on my account, still havn't gotten my icons yet.
Any help would be appreciated forum members and Riot staff.

ZorbaOfSparta09

11-04-2012

Quote:
Hippalus:
The Shadow Isles and Harrowing content was delayed a bit. The Summoner Icons should begin showing up in accounts during the day tomorrow. Additional icons that are earned will then appear within ten minutes.

And what happens when it's been a full 24 hours and I still haven't gotten ****. I spent $35 yesterday to get the tier 5 (adding to what I had at tier 4). And now I'm finding out that the deadline was the 31? WTF! Not cool. It would be helpful if Riot actually RESPONDED so that people sit and fume and play telephone so that we know the actually story of what's going on here

EDIT: Since when is cr-ap a curse word?