Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Dim Sum

11-03-2012

Same here, it's been almost 24 hours...nothing.

Ðamocles

11-03-2012

Only been maybe an hour or two for me, but still nothing.

BrassMonkey88

11-03-2012

It's been a couple of days for since I should of received the last Tier icon, but I haven't gotten it yet either.

Wirt

11-03-2012

Haven't gotten the final Icon after purchasing 10k rp. I got the first 4 but not the last

Jerfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

i bought 50$ of RP like 9 hours ago and haven't gotten my icons like everyone else. I feel like we will all get them on the thirteenth so everyone just chill no point in saying that you haven't gotten them like everyone else. it's not very constructive at all just wait it out till the thirteenth then start spamming them lol

Araxis the Dark

11-03-2012

Someone stated they sent in a ticket and got a reply saying they needed the purchase before the 31st of October. Sent a ticket linking the page and referenced that the news article stated that it was before the 13th of November. If it doesn't happen, then Riot has issued the news post under false advertising I guess.

Mr Nibblets

11-03-2012

anyone else having trouble getting theirs?

ShinnyWing

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
[aws2=news/October_2012/2012_10_18_Shadow_Isles_Icons/shadow_isles_summoner_icons_EN.jpg]news/October_2012/2012_10_18_Shadow_Isles_Icons/shadow_isles_summoner_icons_EN_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

As we venture deeper into the mysterious mists of the Shadow Isles, summoner icons are taking on some dreadful new facades. In celebration of the upcoming patch, well be offering some sinister new summoner icons when you purchase RP. There are five icons to collect based on the total RP you purchase between October 1 and November 13. Your new summoner icons will be unleashed after the release of the Shadow Isles patch to haunt your profile forevermore.

Heres the breakdown:

• Tier 1 (any RP amount): Spiteful Specter
  • Tier 2 (1,000+ RP): Baleful Grasp plus Tier 1
  • Tier 3 (2,500+ RP): Death Mask plus Tiers 1-2
  • Tier 4 (5,000+ RP): Deadfall Treant plus Tiers 1-3
  • Tier 5 (10,000+ RP): Vengeful Wraith plus Tiers 1-4

If you purchase RP and meet a new tier after the patch, itll take about ten minutes after your transaction is processed before your new icons are available to use.

So treat yourself to some RP for a wicked Shadow Isles champion or skin, and trick opponents with your freaky new summoner face!

why i can't get any of them

Xenolithium

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araxis the Dark View Post
Someone stated they sent in a ticket and got a reply saying they needed the purchase before the 31st of October. Sent a ticket linking the page and referenced that the news article stated that it was before the 13th of November. If it doesn't happen, then Riot has issued the news post under false advertising I guess.
Everywhere said November 13th. If that was a lie, I feel sorry for the impending colossal super ****storm that's about to land on Riot.

Ariahnna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Xeno, I really don't think they'd do that. However I really do wonder what is taking them so long.