Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Besteality

10-18-2012

Quote:
Master of Games:
Seriously? 10k for 5 icons? That seems a bit steep. Why not just make it something logical like 260 RP for one icon that we can choose to buy.

To their credit, this is in ADDITION to the RP you just bought....which is the same price. This is just a little "thank you" sticker with your purchase to incentivize you to buy a bit more.

That's personally fine with me.

Edit: Seriously people. I'm pissed about temp ward skins too. I'm downvoting every red post I see because I'm pissed. But put the emotion aside and see this is a different deal. This is MORE than you were getting already for no extra action. Though...I do see the point of an alternative method for those who can't spend $75 in two weeks on a game.

Jixson

Recruiter

10-18-2012

Just give every legendary an icon.

See sales soar, and have people ecstatic to flaunt a Brolaf or Lord Vlad icon.

Also, if you use a rp card does it unlock?

Deathvirtue

10-18-2012

Not as bad as the ward skins at least.

Tukoman

10-18-2012

o.o ehh no,i prefer to buy the icon that i want and not spend 70 dollars in rp only to get the one that i want

Grim Reaper

10-18-2012

Quote:
Iudex Umbra:
You said from Oct 1 in the post. So this is retroactive to Oct 1? I would hope so for me personally, since I bought a lot of RP before this was announced :/

It will be retroactive. That means the 5k rp I bought yesterday is counted towards the icons.

Graphika

10-18-2012

WHY CAN'T IT BE ON HOW MUCH RP YOU SPEND
OMG
CRYING

buy $100 in RP in preparation for the holidays
and you do this
**** you riot all my tears ughughughughugh

Suppperr

10-18-2012

useless

Varamor

10-18-2012

hmmmmmm Interesting. I was about to go buy more riot points today and save them for the new champ. The only icon I want is the Wraith one D;

Cryswar

10-18-2012

Okay.

Riot?

You dun goofed.

/topic

Dominick

10-18-2012

So you basically have to spend 70$ for that last icon ? The ward's price is amazing but god those icons are waaayy too expensive , and the tier system ? Just awful.