Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redignified

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

I don't understand what everybody is complaining about. You're not paying 10k riot points for 5 summoner icons, you get it free with your purchase of rp. So that's still 10 thousand riot points that you can spend on whatever the hell else you want. Goodness.

PxGenesis

10-22-2012

well ive already got over 5k rp in this time lol

The MiddIer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

didnt know about this until the 22nd... and i have just learned i spent 125$ and i didnt know about this the whole time....YES i is happy

m00nst4r

10-22-2012

If they had a double bonus rp promotion going like a couple of months back (I think) I wouldve considered getting about 2000 rp but a few summoner icons...not that tempting.

BruteHawk

10-23-2012

Feeling a bit cheated seeing as how I purchased 20,000 RP last month.. Where's my limited edition reward for Purchasing gratuitous amounts of RP for the last 3 years? I'll remember this next time I want RP

Poor Simseh

10-23-2012

Guys, guys, calm down. The price isn't the cost of the icons, you still get the icons but you get to spend the RP on skins, champions and more. It is just a plus to your purchase in this period...

Hoist The Colors

10-23-2012

So i get the first 3 I like those the best anyways and then I'm gonna get Zombie Brand when they release the skin

Witch Hunt

Recruiter

10-23-2012

Not sure if anyone's come up with this idea yet, but I think they should make it so you can buy them with IP or RP OR you get them for free after buying a certain amount of RP.

Duarack5

10-23-2012

Hmm, Baleful Grasp or Death Mask, which to use...

Alien Preggies

10-23-2012

Whats taking this so long :,(