Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DualAxes

10-21-2012

why so expensive??

Only Black Girls

10-21-2012

Kind of ****ty for players who have dumped a lot of money the past couple of years.

Quickscopezombie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

Will this still count if i get rp prepaid cards?
someone please reply

quickscopezombie

buttcheeksinurmo

10-22-2012

when are we able to even use this?

SweederDerToten

10-22-2012

guys this is just a little extra reward for buying rp this month calm the f*** down they are just trying to encourage buying rp ... stop raging every time they do something they are trying to give us a little something extra and all you guys do is b**** give riot the respect they deserve and shut up they do a lot for there players so stop giving them sh** because you want things for free or really cheep... THIS GAME IS FREE and is good enough that they could charge if they wanted to but they don't and buying rp is probably there main source of cash flow so don't whine just buy a little rp get a icon or two and get on with your life

Mr Knubbers

10-22-2012

only 75 bucks/

DieeSeeL

10-22-2012

So i bought some RP points which they said comes with a icon... and it did not which than i emailed riot no one replayed back. i love it how fast they take our money and not fix our problems... sad

Elinoi

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieeSeeL View Post
So i bought some RP points which they said comes with a icon... and it did not which than i emailed riot no one replayed back. i love it how fast they take our money and not fix our problems... sad
Thats probably because you didnt read the entire front page... you don't get them till after the shadows isles patch, which isn't here quite yet.
maybe you should consider atleast skimming everything before going OH MAH GWAD QQ NO I-KONZZzzz

Sychkl

10-22-2012

I don't know how to chart

Nille171

10-22-2012

I really wanna know if my past RP purchases count?