Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mitaqing

10-20-2012

Hi, here is my purchase ID: NA-70c9b33c-1a78-11e2-81e2-180373f53048, I purchased 100USD RP today(10/19/12), and I wait for 2 hours long, but I didnt get any icons, should I get those icons or not? When can I get those icons? Can you let me know whats going on with the icons? Thank you.

Kreshno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

10,000 is not a lot if you know that there are 6 Harrowing skins this year, new champion special skin and season 3 skins yet to be reveal. Most of the season 2 skins aleady have nice particles. Especially the Headless Hecarim skin is OP. 975 x 7+rps

PandaxLover

10-20-2012

seriously not a good idea guys. why not sell the icons depend on how cool they are from 75rp - 250rp

Gambled

10-20-2012

I purchased a 25 dollar card worth 3500 riot points and I did not receive the tier 1 2 and 3. Is it different if you use a card and buy them offline? If it is, I think it should be changed and I should receive the things that I payed enough for. If anyone can help me out with this or tell me how to contact the people who can help me out it would be very helpful.

Silver Sylph

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
If you purchase RP and meet a new tier after the patch
For everyone who bought RP and didn't get the skins...

THEY WILL BE ACTIVATED AT THE SHADOW ISLES PATCH. L2READ.

That is all.

Mr Sweet Rabbit

10-20-2012

Im confused... if I buy RP now can I still get an icon?!

Kerbere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Rabbit View Post
Im confused... if I buy RP now can I still get an icon?!
Yes, any purchases between Oct. 1st and Nov 13th will count towards these icons. Icons will be given out after the upcoming patch.

Loading Errorr

10-20-2012

Not sure if anyone answered this... since there's way too many posts to check. Sorry. But, do you get the certain tier if you buy rp all at once or you can you buy through stacks? For example, I know you can get tier 3 through a $25 card (or however it'll take to get you 2500+ rp), but will it still be the same if you buy like 2 of the $10 cards (but not all at once, like later on)?

Ombria

10-20-2012

My question is along the lines of Loading Errorr's: Do you only get credit from purchasing through the Riot store (client) or does this promotion also apply to card codes that you can buy in stores?

Kerbere

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombria View Post
My question is along the lines of Loading Errorr's: Do you only get credit from purchasing through the Riot store (client) or does this promotion also apply to card codes that you can buy in stores?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Yes it will apply to any way that you purchase RP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loading Errorr View Post
Not sure if anyone answered this... since there's way too many posts to check. Sorry. But, do you get the certain tier if you buy rp all at once or you can you buy through stacks? For example, I know you can get tier 3 through a $25 card (or however it'll take to get you 2500+ rp), but will it still be the same if you buy like 2 of the $10 cards (but not all at once, like later on)?
Yes, all the RP you bought between Oct. 1st and Nov 13th will be added up and the icons will be given out as you reach the different tiers as you buy the RP is what I believe. You don't have to buy the RP all at once, just in the allowed window. Hope that helps.