So, maybe I just didn't notice, but I think the West Altar Dialogue is broken.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blindasleep

10-19-2012

this gets like 500 responses, but a thread with even the most well thought out and legit criticism gets left to rot.

PurpleURP

10-19-2012

why does a post about a small bug like if the alter is saying the right then when you capture it get 4 posts from 4 different rioters when the legitimate concerns of the whole TT community about our map getting nixed get completely ignored. sweeping these issues under the rug doesn't make them go away riot! get your priorities strait.

Zerglinator

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindasleep View Post
this gets like 500 responses, but a thread with even the most well thought out and legit criticism gets left to rot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
why does a post about a small bug like if the alter is saying the right then when you capture it get 4 posts from 4 different rioters when the legitimate concerns of the whole TT community about our map getting nixed get completely ignored. sweeping these issues under the rug doesn't make them go away riot! get your priorities strait.
Let it be known that I did NOT intend for any of this. I really WOULD like them to address the legitimate concerns.

Brutalitar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

am i the only one who had to look up tsundere?

Mondreus

10-23-2012

I-It's not like I want a Tsundere easter egg or something...!

Recneps666

10-23-2012

I'm just curious, but does anyone have any idea what Hecarim's special dialogue on the west altar means? For those who don't know, when Hec captures the West altar it says "Mordekaiser is not to be trusted, Hecarim." I think it's pretty cool that they included this special interaction, but I'm stumped as to what it means.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin View Post
I can't wait for the inevitable cutesy SD fanart of the West Altar Ghost. She is very fussy, apparently. Altar-chan?
OC delivered. The new unofficial queen of the Treeline.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0&d=1351370404

doombotMECHA

10-27-2012

plz add to east altar lines:
you're one of us now!

doombotMECHA

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutalitar View Post
am i the only one who had to look up tsundere?
yup