Creep score average

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archangell

10-18-2012

What is the average creep score after 20 minutes ?

So far with Ezreal and Draven I was able to gain 150 cs, am I too low ?

thanks for the future answer =)

p.s. sorry if my english is kind of bad, Im actualy taking english lessons to improve so if you find spelling errors or grammatical errors point them out =)

EZBake Champion

10-18-2012

150 at 20 minutes is good. As long as you are outfarming your opponent you are doing well. Your english is also good.

AncientZero

10-18-2012

The perfect CS is at 20min is around 220; however, that is if you tunnel vision on csing and not miss a single one. I'd say 150 is really good, since in lanes you will need to poke/fight to zone.

Im Bwuce Ree

10-18-2012

look at your opponents in the game, do you have more than them? then you're doing fine. these matches can get so chaotic sometimes and others are so tame it's impossible to say "have this amount of CS by 20 mins or you're bad."

on a side note, your english is totally fine. better than most i'd say. (says the guy who doesn't use proper capitalization)

FreljordsFinest

10-18-2012

When I play mid I usually have 130-140 by the 20 minute mark, more if I am dominating

SU maniacalpenny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

150 is a little on the low side if you are mostly farming in your lane. I would say 175 is a better number for competitive play, but to a certain extent its a lot about the gold difference between you and your enemy counterpart. If you only have 120 CS but 20 minutes and your opponent has 100, you are doing well and the CS is low simply because there is a lot of fighting or roaming/objectives happening (hopefully, or you could just be bad).

I play mid and average 150ish I guess, but I play a lot of roam and not much mass jungle farming. If I'm mostly farming I'd like 200, but mid is different because of jungle farm. My record for 20 minutes is 253, with Diana.

SilverChampz

10-20-2012

well it depends on what are you playing at.. i mean if its on blind.. OH MY GOD thats so good.. if its on draft.. well pretty great.. if its in 1200 elo well it is great if it is on 2500 elo.. not really good.. but imo its not bad at all if you can outfarm your enemy or at least equal.. and maybe up 2 kills.. but of course more is always be better (except you have 220 cs but your score is 0/4 and their vayne is 4/0 just pointless)

Fiveofswords

10-20-2012

you should get perfect cs in your lane if nobody harrasses you...it should be easy to get perfect cs...if you miss kills, its because other things required your attention...and thats a good thing. Do not compare with an absolute average, but versus your laning opponent. Differences between lanes can be drastic based on variables beyond your control...like how aggresive they are at harrassing you, etc.
if its not easy for you to get every last hit without being harrassed...you need to practice mroe...or rethink your runes/build
see...i typically have had the opposite problem as an adc...i can get perfect cs if i pay attention to minions...and sometimes do...but then sometimes i dont even notice that im in the middle of being ganked...and die. Thats not worth it. I had to train myself to still look at the minimap regularly etc. even if it means i miss a couple kills. SO i jsut dont tihnk its the correct thought process to focus on absolute cs numbers

ULTRASRBIN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Its not that bad, acctually i have about 130 - 150 till 20... And later on much much more, i play on mid and when i push opposite champion to his turret i try getting vraiths/wolves as much as possible... If you have more than your opponent you're doing it well

ULTRASRBIN

10-20-2012

I approx. have about 130-150 till 20mins. Im ussually playing mid so when i push opposite champ to his turret i try getting vraiths/wolves as much as possible... Main thing is to outfarm your opponent and zone him