Seasonal Maps for The Crystal Scar?

Yes! 19 82.61%
No! 4 17.39%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Petition: Seasonal Maps for Dominion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

I'm not expecting this any time soon especially with TT just having a map overhaul, but a nice Harrowing and Christmas theme for Dom would really keep it feeling fresh and equally as loved as SR. Especially true since Crystal Scar is basically a spread out mining town.

naotasan

10-18-2012

Ranked first, then we can make it look nice and shiny.

AgaresOaks

10-18-2012

Eh. Waste of time IMO. Rather just have more skins.

Cottontail Teemo

10-18-2012

As long as they don't make the map overly bright like the Christmas map last year, I don't see a problem with this

NamKim

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Ranked first, then we can make it look nice and shiny.
Well, if they decide to do an art remake along with the total remake, then it's going to look nicer and shinier before ranked. Like I always said, it makes more sense to release the remake before ranked. With any luck, the remake will be released before Season 3 so we can have both by Season 3.

As for Seasonal Skins, I really don't care on Dominion. On SR, it's nice. But for Dominion, I will be happy for regular balance changes. Even if it's like once every two months or something, at least Riot it making sure the map is slowly getting more balanced.

Actually, that would be the best present of all.

David12596

10-18-2012

I agree 1,000,000,000,000,000,000% (i don't even know what number that is) to this!

I always felt that being able to purchase "map skin" would be awesome along with all maps getting seasons. Maybe 10,000+ Ip and $15 worth RP. I would say its worth it.

chemo2

11-22-2012

I hope that they do a graphical overhaul on this map, make it up to par with the new TT.

Aetherion1234567

11-22-2012

While adding map skins (like a winter skin for Dom) would be cool, it's hardly the first feature I'd want or that the map itself needs. Personally, I'd much rather Riot focus their efforts on improving the balance and increasing the playerbase so they feel comfortable with releasing ranked on Dom.

Also, as a response to chemo2: Dominion doesn't need a graphical overhaul at all. It currently looks better than SR, and even looks better than the new TT because it has so much more detail and interesting stuff in it (no offense to anyone who worked on the new TT). I'd like to hear your reasoning on how Dom needs a graphical overhaul, even compared to TT.