Jungling and kreep stats FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JudoPunch

09-29-2010

Oh also, its Creep not Kreep...

fooolishfool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

You can begin to jungle at lower summoner levels if you play as warwick or fiddlesticks (you could probably jungle as warwick at summoner level 1, fiddle from ~10-15). Also maybe you want to swap amumu to the other list - he really doesn't fit the bill of "someone who is good in a lane / can jungle if they want" - he is really bad in a lane, and should be jungleing asap.

Maybe a section on summoner skills? Smite is the obvious choice, but Fortify, Ignite and Heal all have uses, despite the tradeoff of not having ghost/flash (and some combination of them certainly helps you jungle at lower summoner levels). Also, items, if only a brief indication of "cloth armour + 5 health pots -> (mostly) mandred's".

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpsychedelico View Post
I just tried, and it works. Weird though, I tried for at least half an hour the first time. Thanks!
it didn't work for me at first either.

xpsychedelico

10-03-2010

I've got to disagree with Kass being a good 2v1 champion. After level 6, sure, but he will struggle during the early phase because he pretty much can only last hit with his ball of silence, high cd on spells and limit of mana will prevent his cone spell from being charged as well. Kass isn't even good 1v1, I've seen some mid and wrecked them with no problem.

Janna is a good 2v1, but the team benefits best if she is supporting a carry and helping them get early kills. Vlad is definitely a good 2v1. Blitz, too, because of his grab + knock up combo into a tower. Galio, Garen, Gragas, Karthus, Katarina, Kayle, Kennen, Malzahar, Nidalee, Nunu, Zilean are all pretty good 2v1s either due to AOE, long range spells, and/or self heals for sustained lane presence.

SomniumProxy

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpsychedelico View Post
I've got to disagree with Kass being a good 2v1 champion. After level 6, sure, but he will struggle during the early phase because he pretty much can only last hit with his ball of silence, high cd on spells and limit of mana will prevent his cone spell from being charged as well. Kass isn't even good 1v1, I've seen some mid and wrecked them with no problem.

Janna is a good 2v1, but the team benefits best if she is supporting a carry and helping them get early kills. Vlad is definitely a good 2v1. Blitz, too, because of his grab + knock up combo into a tower. Galio, Garen, Gragas, Karthus, Katarina, Kayle, Kennen, Malzahar, Nidalee, Nunu, Zilean are all pretty good 2v1s either due to AOE, long range spells, and/or self heals for sustained lane presence.
Kassadin is a personal favorite of mine, and he does pretty well 1v2, and i wreck with him mid :P However, I'll have to admit - this is a pretty specific build (using +800 mana runes and the def masteries, among which strengh of spirit, which grants insane regen with those runes).

So yeah. He can deffinetly 1v2, but I'll revise it because maybe it's a bit too specific. I'll consider your other choices as well (don't see Mal doing so well but Kennen, Kat and Nunu are all legit). Thanks for the feedback ^^

xpsychedelico

10-03-2010

Mal kind of works like Morgana, if he starts with enough AP, he can clear creep waves with his E alone (like her soil), and hang back safely. Because it also refunds mana if it doesn't run out on one creep or champion, it gives him really good lane staying power.

I will agree with your point on Kassadin, but I've seen enough bad ones to decide it's a bad idea. Very few people can play Kass well, he's a very difficult champion to master.

Eggtart Chow

10-07-2010

Sivir, Janna, Heimer, and Soraka are also some of the best choices for 2v1, you can't leave them out.

SomniumProxy

10-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggtart Chow View Post
Sivir, Janna, Heimer, and Soraka are also some of the best choices for 2v1, you can't leave them out.
Updated :P

SomniumProxy

10-17-2010

bump&new update. Also feel free to ask stuff related to jungling. I'm going to do a Twisted treeline section soon (I hope). Right after I finnish the SR one.

Stillhart

10-19-2010

FYI, I got the Champion Bundle last night and played a bit with Shaco. I was easily jungling with him at L17 only using my "standard" AD runeset (tier 1 +APen, +dodge, +Mana Regen/level). It made me realize that I could probably be doing the same with Xin with no problem. I'll have to try that tonight.