Ezreal nerfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lv100 Togepi

10-17-2012

Ezreal will die off soon because they're completely removing his attack speed debuff with no compensation what so ever.
What's your opinion on this?

steffdahunta

10-17-2012

I think that ezreal is a champion that for most players is a hit or miss.
Can you land the skillshots?
Can you predict character positioning and movement to land your ult, etc etc..

I think ezreal is the most dynamic champion there is, and that he takes a large amount of practice and skill, the fact that they are nerfing him bothers me on so many ways because of the overall skill it takes to play him. He has been around for a while, but now people get mad because they face solid players.
Idk, I think that hes fine and should be kept the way he is.

jloysnenph

10-17-2012

Learn to play AP Ezreal.

You probably won't give a dam about these nerfs.

MrRecht

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

The fact that he counters most adc's in lane so hard because of that debuff makes him like an insta pick. As long as they don't nerf the rest of him, or any of his ratios, then I feel like he'll still be good to go without being broken during the laneing phase. During teamfights it's wasn't that big of a deal, i guess.

lastcenturion

10-18-2012

**** ezreal i play nunu and alistar.
playing alistar is okay i can deal with all ad carries on my lane.
but ezreal isn't that great since when im nunu i want a graves,kog,corki or vayne to get dat as buff.
FREE PD'S EVERYONE

not because i don't LIKE ezreal but actually because people pick him even tought i picked nunu
wtf guys

─▒carus 905

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffdahunta View Post
I think that ezreal is a champion that for most players is a hit or miss.
Can you land the skillshots?
Can you predict character positioning and movement to land your ult, etc etc..

I think ezreal is the most dynamic champion there is, and that he takes a large amount of practice and skill, the fact that they are nerfing him bothers me on so many ways because of the overall skill it takes to play him. He has been around for a while, but now people get mad because they face solid players.
Idk, I think that hes fine and should be kept the way he is.
I main adc, I played a few games as ezreal while he is free week, and he is far more powerful than any other adc in this game.

- ADC duelist, you cant get into a fight with ezreal 1v1 as a adc and expect to win.
- an amazing farmer there is almost no chance he will miss a minion with his multiple attack animation resets and low mana cost skill shots
- one of the best adc poke champs in the entire game, most champs are either poke based or all in based, ezreal can do both, not only can he do both but he EXCELS at both
- BEST escape mechanic of all ad carries (second only to corki and its still up for argument that ez is better) not only do you have a free flash but also an attack proc after using the flash
- Also global ult

Now I wont argue that he does take skill to use, i had to switch between SHIFT and click skills more frequently than usual, but most champs take skill to use and Ezreals Skill cap is not high enough to justify his powerufll kit

AncientZero

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARUSthelegend View Post
I main adc, I played a few games as ezreal while he is free week, and he is far more powerful than any other adc in this game.

- ADC duelist, you cant get into a fight with ezreal 1v1 as a adc and expect to win.
- an amazing farmer there is almost no chance he will miss a minion with his multiple attack animation resets and low mana cost skill shots
- one of the best adc poke champs in the entire game, most champs are either poke based or all in based, ezreal can do both, not only can he do both but he EXCELS at both
- BEST escape mechanic of all ad carries (second only to corki and its still up for argument that ez is better) not only do you have a free flash but also an attack proc after using the flash
- Also global ult

Now I wont argue that he does take skill to use, i had to switch between SHIFT and click skills more frequently than usual, but most champs take skill to use and Ezreals Skill cap is not high enough to justify his powerufll kit
I also main adc, and I agree with some of the things you said here. However, I do not believe that the current ez is more powerful than any other adc. Ez can be countered really hard by vayne (I'm sure you are aware of her duelist capabilities). Vayne can q-dodge ez's skill shots every 2 seconds and can chase a crippled ez easily even with his e. Remember Vayne's passive has a range of 2000. With ult on, there is no way he can out run her. If ez's w doesn't hit a vayne, there is no way for him to win. (Most of the times, I can dodge his w easily).
If you were to compare the poking potential between ez and caitlyn, ez will lose out for sure (I really think the current caitlyn is really underrated). Ez can only poke, if and only if his skillshots land. Cait can auto attack ez when he goes in to farm. Most likely, ez can not hit her back, unless he e in to an all out fight.
I played so many match ups against ez, and I would say that the current Ezreal is definitely counterable. If my opposition first picks Ezreal, I would not be nervous at all.

Cpt Burrito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Currently, if Ezreal hits you with his W he gains an attack speed buff and you get an attack speed debuff. Making the trade incredibly favorable for Ezreal as the enemy is left to walk away, taking more AAs and spells from Ezreal.