IMPORTANT : Let the Community 5 vs 5 Twisted Treeline In Customs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Titan Tactics

10-17-2012

I've been talking with alot of my buddies and we feel this is a perfect opportunity for Riot to allow people to have enormous fun on a beautiful map like this in diverse ways.

The Normal Queue / Ranked Queue would absolutely be 3 vs 3.

Customs allow up to 5 vs 5, I feel that would be incredibly fun for the playerbase and who knows? Could unlock the concept of that being incredibly fun as well.

Arclune

10-17-2012

Morello said he will consider allowing people to play custom 10v10 on SR if there is no technical issues. If there is no problem with that, custom 5v5 TT should not be a problem.

Asif25

10-17-2012

yess riot plz

TopReactor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclune View Post
Morello said he will consider allowing people to play custom 10v10 on SR if there is no technical issues. If there is no problem with that, custom 5v5 TT should not be a problem.
Where did you see this? Cause the post I saw said Morello will 100% not allow 10v10 on SR.

Kitchoua Tembo

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclune View Post
Why the hell are you getting downvoted? This is beyond stupid, your comment is the most simple and well written I could imagine...

Takhuan

10-17-2012

Yes please.

FedEXpider

10-17-2012

Many times I've wanted to play 5v5 on TT with my friends and would think it would get a lot of play throughout the LoL Community in custom games.