[Champion Concept] Vox, The Voice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo Tomita

10-20-2012

im kinda busy right now but in short time ill feedback you...please if you could pick ONE of my this 3 champions

Sari - the Crystalline Stalker,
Red Army - the Strongest,
Ischyros - the Shattering Hammer

they are the youngest..and have almost no feedback...pick either one....more reviews for me more reviews for you...

Leo Tomita

10-20-2012

Quote:
Passive: White Noise: Every ability that is cast in his vicinity gives him a stack of White Noise (stacks up to 4 times). These stacks upgrade his abilities and are consumed when he casts an ability
ok innate.. but add some cooldown for the effects.... at teamfights more than 8 skills are used easily...and as i read Vox has too hard disable if thy can landed ....booya! understand DAWG?

Quote:
Yell: Vox yells, magically damaging enemies in a cone, closer enemies being damaged more, slowing enemies for a short duration, those facing him are slowed for twice the duration.
Awesome mechanic....the duble duration was a great touch!!!
2 things only buggin me ...the CD too low...Mana Cost too high...remembering that with 40% cd reduc it can go to a 4,8 seconds cooldown... AND with 4 stacks you can silence someone for 4 seconds ..so THAT is disruptive...ya feel me?
its your champ but I would put somenthing like 15 sec CD and 100 Mana cost or somenthing...and low the silence for a bit...4 seconds is more than ANY disable on the game

Quote:
W: Wall of Sound: Vox creates a wall of sonic energy that fears enemies who walk through it, damaging them over time.
AGAIN AWESOME mechanics...but your number is buggin me again...the fear put it as a INNATE improved skill ...get it?

im drunk so by night i finish....ok?

Leo Tomita

10-24-2012

I'm back!!!
No problems with you being a grammar nazi....ME GUSTA.... i am thankfull for the feedback on Marcus...

Quote:
E: Resonance Frequency: Passive: Vox knows the exact pitch needed to harm his enemies the most efficiency and gains spell pen.
how long the aura lasts??
does Vox also receive the aura bonuses? 30% spell pen and 15% armor pen? 30 seem too high for a powerfull mage like him...

Quote:
R: Commanders Voice: Vox takes control of one enemy champion a short time, losing control of himself; can be ended early.
i did not like the ult + his skills combined...because...Commanders Voice can disable some champ for 4 seconds tops rigth? that's almost a full teamfigth, plus, if you ult the enemy AD carry OH BOY they are in trouble!!
...this skill is easily disrupted, i know
...but...
he has 2 hardcore disables...with White Noise or not!!!
Q - have 3 seconds silence.(maybe 4 seconds)..good bye Support
W - 2 seconds Fear (maybe 3)...Good bye Solo Top or whatever
E - gives Vox 30% spell penetration on 2 skills that can EASILY deal more than 500 damage each!
i'm saying that because, at end of most games is quite normal have 400 AP...and (0.6 AP) is 240...on skills that can have almost NO cooldown...if you pick Blue Buff....(another common thing to do) you will have 40% CD reduc...
so as i was saying..
4,8 cooldown on Q AND 12 seconds cooldown for W (wich lasts 10 seconds) almost perma damage...

not happy enough ...White Noise increase the damage of Q and W...E increase spell pen

not happy enough...

3 to 4 seconds controling an enemy champion if my math is correct Vox is ungankeable...because if he uses all skills in one enemy theres 3 seconds silence + 2 seconds fear + 3 seconds controlling them (wich can be used to tower dive your own tower, and kill them)

i like the idea but Vox is TOO MUCH STRONG....

in my opinion you should re-think damages, disable durations, cooldowns

i hope you dont get mad ..but i review you with honesty...

and ill think about the feedback on Marcus and make some changes on him

OH by the way add some base stats on him...this can help you for a better construction...

Cask iron Pan

10-24-2012

Alright, i'll make some more changes..

I made the bonus on his Q make his damage at range increase, so as not to gimp him too badly by the other changes, I did reduce the AP ratio on his Q,

I turned his Ult into a Skill shot, making him a little harder to play, rewarding player skill etc.

Tweaked the bonus duration on his Ult, moved the fear entirely to his Passive Bonus, so enemies would be more surprised when they walk through, expecting some damage, but get Feared (lol). Removed the Aura bonus from him, and decreased the passive bonus.

Yeah, I just haven't gotten around to messing around with base stats yet, but thanks for the feedback, and nah bro, i'm not mad, you given me really good feedback, which is greatly appreciated.

Cask iron Pan

10-30-2012

bump

Cask iron Pan

10-31-2012

bump

Cask iron Pan

11-20-2012

been a while... bump