Help with LeBlanc, my bad ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enygm4

10-17-2012

I Really don't know how to use her, I die all the time, all the people says to me that I have to improve only my damage with no resistances, health, mana, magic resist or armor.
How to build her correctly?

ULTRASRBIN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

As core item you must have Rod of Ages because of sustain(hp) and aditional ap... Try landing her combo q,r,w,e and thats all. In team fights wait for enemies to focus your tank and then jump in

Kreyni

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTRASRBIN View Post
As core item you must have Rod of Ages because of sustain(hp) and aditional ap... Try landing her combo q,r,w,e and thats all. In team fights wait for enemies to focus your tank and then jump in
LB's really bad at farming.

Unless you CS like a god with a cruddy 40dmg animation, you're only going to have the money for one core item, and on LB, that core definitely should be Deathcap.

Combo looks good though.

Inconvenience

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Leblanc is an assassin. Thus you really have to work with your jungler to really ensure that enemy dies.

Sorcerer shoes rush works great for 1v1s or ganks as long as you're sure you can either kill or zone them.

As an assassin, your enemy is mobility, so you better coordinate with your team to figure out which targets don't have flash up.

Sephïroth

10-18-2012

Whoever said RoA is a good item on LeBlanc is a ...

Lets not go there. LeBlanc is about killing someone before they can touch you. Your defense is your offense. Boots -> 2/3 Doran's Rings to start
Deathcap
Deathfire's Grasp
Lichbane

If you make it past this far, you can start building a bit of defense and sustain, but make sure you're still building damage as well. I like grabbing Zonhuya's for the passive which can give you that extra time when your spells are on CD.

FlyingDisc17

10-18-2012

I did most of my levelling as LeBlanc.

When I was able to get the first kill on my opponent, I went with 2 Doran's Rings and then Rabadon's.

If I got killed first or was losing the lane I would get Kage's Lucky Pick and 1 Doran's Ring. If I was still unable to get rolling (farming champions) I would go for Rylai's before Rabadon's.

LeBlanc is all about getting an early kill. If you're not doing well with her, try to improve map awareness and practice nuking bots in 2 seconds in custom games. Once you get a feel for your nuke potential, it's a lot easier to either go for kills or wait for a better opening.

Once you start winning early, roam and roam hard.

Megaatrox

10-18-2012

Can't believe nobody had motioned her SIX SECOND SILENCE that destroys any ap mage.
If you q and wait out the silence for 3 secs then r you get a total of 6 seconds of silence on a caster. Too strong

Happy Decoy

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygm4 View Post
I Really don't know how to use her, I die all the time, all the people says to me that I have to improve only my damage with no resistances, health, mana, magic resist or armor.
How to build her correctly?
I would recommend this MOBA guide.

Very detailed, lots of demonstrative videos, and does a good job of showing how many tricks LeBlanc has in her bag.

The short answer is: LeBlanc is all about the burst damage. AP, AP, AP, and more AP.... with a DFG thrown in to make those pesky tanks think twice.

In the words of the guide author: "[LeBlanc] is also known as a ganking champion. Again, in less technical terms - A champion which has decided that farming is terribly uncouth and for the peasantry to do. Real champions do the harder job of murdering people"