New TT and why riot shouldnt remake it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Pudding Cup

10-17-2012

i agree with OP i mean ill play the new one but i want the oild one too

tweak the old one a bit to fix the small bugs, but add a 4th map dont replace a map that people love

CrankyFilipino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBoiPro View Post
I do agree that they should keep old TT as well, but I would rather have this new fixed TT over the old one. You cant always stick to the comfortable past, you need to look forward to an exciting future.

We just have different ideals. You like to keep things the same, the way you like and have always liked. We like change. I embrace change often as it keeps things exciting and moving forward.
Then delete summoner's rift and make a new one. Bad logic. You can do many new and exciting things on that map as well as TT if you left it alone and just made the changes.

Lisztomaniac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBoiPro View Post
I do agree that they should keep old TT as well, but I would rather have this new fixed TT over the old one. You cant always stick to the comfortable past, you need to look forward to an exciting future.

We just have different ideals. You like to keep things the same, the way you like and have always liked. We like change. I embrace change often as it keeps things exciting and moving forward.
i like new things, but i fail to see the necesity on removing TT if they are making it a compleete new map as i said already if they are just tweaking it a bit is ok, but if its going to be a full new map then make it a 4th map, thats a win-win situation, we get to keep TT for the people that love it, and we get a new 3v3 for the ones who dont like TT, again this is all asuming TT will get all scraped.

Political Squid

10-17-2012

Came to forums looking for QQ.
Was not disappointed.

Reactor22

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HideyoshiX View Post
Another thread of someone who can't or won't adapt to new situations.

It's not about getting more people to play it, it's about creating a better environment.

People who refuse to acknowledge the ridiculous amount of balance issues with it are only kidding themselves.
if you are unhappy with the balance issues then go complain about it on a diffrent forum post. i completly agree with this guy TT has its own playstyle and riot is just remaking it so more people play 3s.

there trying to turn everything in league into a super serious e sport. did u guys see the 2 hour pre show for the S2 world finals? some things just dont need to be changed and if u do why not just make a new map and leave the old one be.

Ringo Mandingo

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reactor22 View Post
if you are unhappy with the balance issues then go complain about it on a diffrent forum post. i completly agree with this guy TT has its own playstyle and riot is just remaking it so more people play 3s.

there trying to turn everything in league into a super serious e sport. did u guys see the 2 hour pre show for the S2 world finals? some things just dont need to be changed and if u do why not just make a new map and leave the old one be.
I agree, why not just have both maps available? There are some huge gameplay changes in the new TT map, and as cool as some of them are some people (and from the look of things myself included) would prefer the old map.