2k Upvotes for Striker Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementz

10-17-2012

Thats a crazy amount of RP lol

Tigercule

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotJSX View Post
Dude. Its A ****ing Skin On A Free To Play Game, And You're Going To Spend 150$ On It. So ****ing Gay.

If You Have That Much Of A ***** For The Skin, Leaguecraft It. It's Not Like Anyone Else Cares What You Look Like.
It's my money; why do you care what I do with it? If I have excess money to spend on a vanity item, and I want that vanity item, why not spend it? It's like people who buy name-brand, designer clothes. Is having a $300 pair of blue jeans worth it to me? Not really; but there are people to whom it is. That's their decision, and this one is mine.
Besides, there's far worse things I could be spending my money on. I could buy cigarettes, alcohol, excessive junk food (this is the one I'd be most likely to do), etc. Skins are far less destructive an addiction than those.

And for the record, League is free to play because of the people who buy Riot Points. If no one bought Riot Points, there would be no League.

M Běson

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigercule X View Post
It's my money; why do you care what I do with it? If I have excess money to spend on a vanity item, and I want that vanity item, why not spend it? It's like people who buy name-brand, designer clothes. Is having a $300 pair of blue jeans worth it to me? Not really; but there are people to whom it is. That's their decision, and this one is mine.
Besides, there's far worse things I could be spending my money on. I could buy cigarettes, alcohol, excessive junk food (this is the one I'd be most likely to do), etc. Skins are far less destructive an addiction than those.

And for the record, League is free to play because of the people who buy Riot Points. If no one bought Riot Points, there would be no League.
You probably won't even be playing the game in a year or two's time.

Tigercule

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornc0b View Post
You probably won't even be playing the game in a year or two's time.
I've been playing for two years already and actually get more enjoyment out of it than before, so who's to say I won't be playing for at least another two years?

Westlin

10-18-2012

Bumping HoH

Tigercule

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlin View Post
Bumping HoH
Thank you very much!

ncrwhale

10-18-2012

getter done

NarutoBleachFan

Senior Recruiter

10-18-2012

Bump because Ezreal is my fav champ as well

Tigercule

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncrwhale View Post
getter done
Thanks, I think. ^^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoBleachFan View Post
Bump because Ezreal is my fav champ as well
Thanks!
He's definitely a fun champ. I'm hoping the incoming Ezreal nerfs mean I won't have to fight the FotM crowd for him anymore.

Tigercule

10-18-2012

First page, please.