for the love of god change the elo system or something for christ sakes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acidraindrops48

10-17-2012

omfg if i get in to one more game and the highest elo is 12-8 ranked when i have 300 plus games and a positive record i am going to lose my mind. also charge for the game for people wanting to play ranked that will probably get rid of 90% of ranked trolls. thank you for reading now i wont blow my brains out tonight.

vulgarwolf

10-17-2012

so you got carried for 300+ games...whats your point ??

Acidraindrops48

10-17-2012

youre a troll. prolly troll in game too

vulgarwolf

10-17-2012

would you like to report me for harassment or afk...

─▒carus 905

10-18-2012

oh charging for ranked, is actually a good idea i never thought of, there should be one section of charged ranked, leave a free ranked but also a charged ranked

Scary Shrimp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

To be honest, out of 100-200 ranked games i played, only 2-5 of them had trolls.

and maybe a few afks.
Maybe i'm just lucky, idk.

of course there are those who sucked really bad,

but as i got better, i saw less ****ty people, since i'm pretty sure my performance affected them as much as they affected me.

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

riot has already discussed changing the way elo currently works since currently they are unhappy with it. they cant suddenly just change it, no it takes testing. in the meanwhile you can actually get good and carry.

Flagrock

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Fox View Post
To be honest, out of 100-200 ranked games i played, only 2-5 of them had trolls.

and maybe a few afks.
Maybe i'm just lucky, idk.

of course there are those who sucked really bad,

but as i got better, i saw less ****ty people, since i'm pretty sure my performance affected them as much as they affected me.
You sir are very lucky then. At least 1 out of 4 games there is a troll on a team. My luck sucks and it usually is mine, but anyways, they will A) AFK and do NOTHING B) Die, feed hard, rage quit C) Walk around stealing CS, taking jungle creeps, and feeding D) Instant lock say nothing and go into a lane that already has a person and feed screwing the person. That is ranked in a nutshell. Welcome to the ELO Hell. People say "oh you should be able to carry yourself out", but when the AD carry is 2 shotting you, or Darius walks over and 1 shots with ult because he's 20/0 because of that feeder, you know that you are truly in ELO hell.

FeedingTrollNoob

10-18-2012

People mistake "Trolls" for "Not MLG allstar god mode carry the team never miss CS always make perfect plays Pentakill 180923712 CS Dyrus HotshotGG"....

I've played a fair amount of ranked, and 99% of the time, even at gold elo, it goes like this.

FIRST BLOOD.

"Omfg report Vayne so bad fck you noob troll"

"Report Vayne for feed I afk."

AN ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN

"WTF Veigar use your stun to get them off me fggot!"

"It has like, a 13 second CD..."

"No lol u bad fck you noob report troll Veigar"

In the hundreds of games that you've been getting trolls / feeders in, YOU are the only common denominator. YOU are the only factor tying all of those games together. Math and Logic say it's your fault. Your move.